UGMuscle

Contest for Reviews in August -Updated with rules

Contest for Reviews in August -Updated with rules

So me and @TrenGod decided that we wanted to have a giveaway in August.
We have done many different things in the past but were going to try something new.
August will be a month to review. :sunglasses::wink:
We will release the exact rules and prizes very soon.

I wanted to say thanks to all our members and sponsors. I would also like to thank our staff members @Berserker and @Islandswole for there hard work.
Ugmuscle is the best because of you and we want to show our appreciation for that.
I believe that August is going to be a very fun month to be a member of UGM.
Were going to have our Reviews for August giveaway plus there will be extra surprises throughout the month.

Thanks from
BIGMURPH and the staff at UGM.

@members

22 Likes

So this contest will based on reviews on and off-site as well as shares online. Each outside site will be awarded points on the value of a review on that site.
You can share any page within ugmuscle.is and or reviews within UGMuscle.is All Reveiws on sponsors must include the name of the sponsor in the title.
You can post to each site once per day. Or share on twitter or facebook 1 time per day.
For social shares the account must have a minimum of 100 followers/Friends to count towards the contest.
You MUST link the site or review thread in your comment/share. You can share ANY page that you see on here. This includes any cycles or workouts. You must also comment with the link with at least 2 sentences.
At BIGMURPH or Trengod’s discretion we can award points for other sites that you leave a link or review. We prefer the sites below though.
Invites through your account are

1. Reddit- 5 points
  2. Facebook shares- 3 points
  3. Twitter shares- 2 points
  4. Trust Advisor- 5 points
  5. UGMuscle- 5 points
  6. Other Bodybuilding Forums (as long as link stays up)- 10 points
  7. Qoura (you can answer and post questions)- 5 points
  8. Direct new Invites are worth 5 points as well provided you invited them thru your profile invite section with there email and they write an introduction mentioning your invitation.
  9. Other Blogs in fitness,diet,training,bodybuilding and so on niche- 5 points

So we can keep track of the links members place. You will be required to post your links in a private message to @Bigmurph with the title being Reviews for August all links must be in the same private message.

I will have to be able at the end of August to be able to click the link in your post and add up your points. If the link no longer works at the end of August it will not count towards your score.
To make it as easy as possible for me to add up the points please place just the posts with links in the private message.

The winnings for Reviews for August could be many different things. I have a couple of sponsors ready to take care of the winners.

There will also be giveaways from our great sponsors and UGM.
The contest to win a giveaway might be a couple hours long, it might be a couple of minutes long, it could be the first person to reply the correct answer to a post gets 2 vials from a sponsor so please check in regularly during August because you never know when a pop up free giveaway contest might be going on or might just pop up.

If there are any questions please just ask im always here to help.
Please don’t mistake our kindness for weakness because anyone who tries to cheat in any way will be dust in the wind.

So let’s have some fun and win some free gear and other prizes.

@Verifed_Sponsor if you’re interested in becoming part of the giveaways or part of the contest please contact BIGMURPH at [email protected] and we will get something put together.

Thanks to all our members and sponsors.
I also wanted to thank our great staff again also.
Thanks again
BIGMURPH
@TrenGod
@islandswole
@Ironside

4 Likes

We have 2 giveaways scheduled coming soon

3 Likes

88 posts were split to a new topic: Reviews for August contest from Gearchurch

I will point out a few things after the contest my friend, to enlighten you.

1 Like

Like the fact Berserker chose an MOS? Numbers that resonate with a Marine? Lol anyway let’s not hijack this thread guys! KEEP IT SOLELY COMPETITION ENTRIES. Thanks

3 Likes

Your right.

1 Like

I love the participation guys and gals.
Glad to see a few that are new. Welcome I would like to see a introduction from you guys and gals and get to know everyone. Let us know a bit about yourselves. Training, diet, cycle, history and stats.
@Eddiejames
@Hunter_Perry
@Timbo
@pete10019
@Maverine
@BigCarrot
@scman
Thanks
BIGMURPH

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Introduction to ugmuscle 2

Ha ha @Bigmurph introductions,people coming out from everywhere for free shit.

3 Likes

Im glad to see them come out for anything. Lol
Its all for a good time.
Remember to write your reviews for August.
The scorecard is in the rules.

2 Likes

Edit damn @swoldier already got it lol

I just wanted to remind everyone that this is the goal. To get reviews written for our sponsors and ugmuscle. The giveaways are great but please remember to write reviews for your sponsor orders here in the review category and for ugmuscle on this list of sites.

So this contest will based on reviews on and off-site as well as shares online. Each outside site will be awarded points on the value of a review on that site.
You can share any page within ugmuscle.is and or reviews within UGMuscle.is 1 All Reveiws on sponsors must include the name of the sponsor in the title.
You can post to each site once per day. Or share on twitter or facebook 1 time per day.
For social shares the account must have a minimum of 100 followers/Friends to count towards the contest.
You MUST link the site or review thread in your comment/share. You can share ANY page that you see on here. This includes any cycles or workouts. You must also comment with the link with at least 2 sentences.
At BIGMURPH or Trengod’s discretion we can award points for other sites that you leave a link or review. We prefer the sites below though.
Invites through your account are very welcome also.

Reddit- 5 points
Facebook shares- 3 points
Twitter shares- 2 points
Trust Advisor- 5 points
UGMuscle- 5 points
Other Bodybuilding Forums (as long as link stays up)- 10 points
Qoura (you can answer and post questions)- 5 points
Direct new Invites are worth 5 points as well provided you invited them thru your profile invite section with there email and they write an introduction mentioning your invitation.
Other Blogs in fitness,diet,training,bodybuilding and so on niche- 5 points

So we can keep track of the links members place. You will be required to post your links in a private message to @Bigmurph with the title being Reviews for August all links must be in the same private message.

I will have to be able at the end of August to be able to click the link in your post and add up your points. If the link no longer works at the end of August it will not count towards your score.
To make it as easy as possible for me to add up the points please place just the posts with links in the private message.

The winnings for Reviews for August could be many different things. I have a couple of sponsors ready to take care of the winners.

There will also be giveaways from our great sponsors and UGM.
The contest to win a giveaway might be a couple hours long, it might be a couple of minutes long, it could be the first person to reply the correct answer to a post gets 2 vials from a sponsor so please check in regularly during August because you never know when a pop up free giveaway contest might be going on or might just pop up.

If there are any questions please just ask im always here to help.
Please don’t mistake our kindness for weakness because anyone who tries to cheat in any way will be dust in the wind.

So let’s have some fun and win some free gear and other prizes.

Verifed_Sponsor if you’re interested in becoming part of the giveaways or part of the contest please contact BIGMURPH at [email protected] and we will get something put together.

Thanks to all our members and sponsors.
I also wanted to thank our great staff again also.
Thanks again
BIGMURPH

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Introduction ugmuscle timbo

Hey I’m a little confused. From what I understand is you guys want us to post reviews on other forums about sponsors they dont use? Sorry if it’s a dumb question, just a little confused

No sorry about that if I wrote it wrong I will read over it again.

So not a review about the sponsors here that counts if posted here.

If you write a review about ugmuscle on another forum is what we’re looking for so not the other src forums because they will of course pull it.
Were looking for a link and review posted on a bodybuilding community or even healthy lifestyle communities that will allow it to stay up and be able to be searched.

No such thing as a stupid question brother. Im always here to help

1 Like

Oh ok cool man, thanks, I get what your saying now.

1 Like

Even on sites like reddit, qoura, trust pilot. Shares on Facebook or twitter.

2 Likes

Points per site for Reviews in August

Reddit- 5 points

Facebook shares- 3 points

Twitter shares- 2 points

Trust Advisor- 5 points

UGMuscle- 5 points

Other Bodybuilding Forums (as long as link stays up)- 10 points

Qoura (you can answer and post questions)- 5 points

Points per site for Reviews in August

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.