UGMuscle

Correct amount of anadrol oral dosage

Correct amount of anadrol oral dosage

Hey, I have been taking roids for a little over a year and I am going to be doing my first oral anadrol cycle. 6’0 and weigh 195. What is the recommended dose for anadrol I go back and forth between 25mg and 50mg. Also how many times should I take it a day.

I’d post an introduction before asking the question…

1 Like

If you could post an introduction so we can know a bit about you like stats and experience we can help you alot more.

The correct amount of anadrol to take depends upon you and how you react to the compound you need to watch your blood pressure and I believe that anadrol is a compound that you should split your dose 2x a day but others prefer to take their full dose at once

Sorry. I am 27 years old looking to add some more muscle. I have done a couple of cycle mainly test E. And I am interested in doing a anadrol cycle.

Personally I’d say you’re too young to be doing AAS and probably have room to grow naturally (you dont state your BF%). Being that’s a decision you’ve already made, make sure you run run full, proper PCT at the end of every cycle. For Adrol I would start at 25 for about 5 days checking your BP every day, preferably multiple times a day. If you’re making good gains keep it there for your first time. If your BP is good and your gains aren’t go up to 50 and keep checking BP. I cant take Adrol. 3 days in I get a hypertension headache, 5-6 days in nose bleeds. Stopped there both times. I love it but not worth a stroke or heart attack.

3 Likes

Thanks for the help! Yes I will absolutely be running PCT. What sponsors do you recommend? I have read SRX labs is a very good one.

Welcome, are you doing an anadrol only cycle? All of our sponsors are held to the highest standards in any community I’ve even been part of. Srx is top notch bro.

Hello. Welcome. It is usually customary to introduce yourself to the community before asking for help. Height weight age how long you have been training. Cycles completed. Types. Length. Dosage. Not to be a dick, but to help you help yourself. In the drop down we have TONS of categories to read on. Everything from cycles to sponsors. Browse and read up. Also personally. I loved ABOMBS. But I ran it on a bulk with Test. As I got older it really fucked up my BP and I have had to drop them completely. Plus I only ran them for 4 weeks at the beginning of a cycle just to get that jump start. I don’t care for a Anadrol only cycle. Causes too much bloat and pretty rough on your liver. Make sure you have some type of liver support while taking them. Anyways. Welcome aboard. We are all willing to help. Be safe.

1 Like

Yes, I will be running a anadrol only cycle probably going to go with 25mg a day. How long of a cycle should I do. I was thinking 6 weeks then follow it up with PCT of course.

Never ran Anadrol only cycle. So I will defer to others. I only used it for a jumpstart to get my levels up quick. By week 4 your test will be full kicked in. I got off the ABOMBS end of week 4. That’s a little old school for me. What I was taught and just always ran it tgat way. Plus the sides for me got worse. BP mainly. I would wake up in the middle of the night and feel my heart beat in my neck😂. No shit. That was 75mg ED.

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend an Adrol only cycle (or any compound for that matter) without test. If you are gonna do it go 4 weeks only amd run HCG with your PCT. Your natural test will be crashed and by week 6 any gains you’re making with the Adrol you’ll be losing due to no test.

1 Like

I loved it when I was younger. Last 2 times I tried it at 50/day I had nose bleeds within. The first week.

1 Like

By defer do you mean, hey test is a base for all cycles, so go ahead use adrol by itself and wonder why your dick won’t work.

4 Likes

And Adrol sucks anyways, things that start with the letters,SUPER and end with DROL are where it’s at, with test of course.

4 Likes

:joy: something like that…

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.