UGMuscle

Could it be true? Is it really Dr Evil?

This is too close for comfort. Lol

13 Likes

It definitely is dr evil

1 Like

That really is funny and scary

2 Likes

There’s more than one dr evil on this rock.

3 Likes

I disagree. He’s obviously Lex Luthor

5 Likes

Or alternately:

… he’s a walle villain

2 Likes

If he acquires a spinal injury and gets hit by radiation he’s Professor X.

4 Likes

Oh damn! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’ve been saying it for ever. He is the next James Bond villian

2 Likes

Nice lol

I don’t know who is looks like some rich guy with big ears to hear you with prob has a small penis cause he shooting big ones into space. Has to be something with an old x gf making some joke about you couldn’t shoot anything into space. Well he proved her wrong also did it say blue orgy what better way to fly to space coming and going at the same time

2 Likes

Lol

What the hell you guys don’t ever sleep This is late as fuqk for me I just can’t sleep

3 Likes

I don’t ever sleep maybe 3-4hrs

I can’t sleep deep I bout died in a house fire 15 yrs ago and anything awakes me up. To be honest I been kinda fuqked up since the covid, then that damn vaccine and covid again. I’m ain’t right anyway but damn it’s been aadhd to the max my crazy pills stopped working after 10 years my taste and smell is jacked the fuck up all the time If I do actually smell or taste it it’s horrible to the point I won’t eat I’m mean borderline serial killer stuff. It ain’t me I know it ain’t me I tell the doctors it ain’t Me something wrong and hey they don’t know, I get trails while I’m doing stuff like lsd trails you see I know that ain’t right. ( I’m 100% positive that was from vaccine. I’m bout to go get my medical card to have liquid thc and well I guess get high I don’t know I don’t smoke anything never have figure it’s prob a tumor just went through some of that this past year don’t let anyone ever tell you cancer is easy cause it’s a bitch. Chemo therapy can kill cancer but it can’t kill no covid done come outta bat ass

2 Likes

Only my wife’s mouth hugs put me to sleep

3 Likes

Sounds like you might have residual side effects from the vaccine. That’s why I won’t get the vaccine until the FDA stamps liability on it because right now everyone is a lab rat.
Its horrible ptsd sounds like from the fire also it sucks I know about that

Covid came from the NIH funding gain of research development in a Chinese lab.
Fauci and the person he gave the grant to knew exactly what they were doing and killed alot of people around the world and changed everything for the worse

He just needs I’ll tempered sea bass with lasers mounted to them……

3 Likes

Laserrr

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.