UGMuscle

Counterfeit Deca

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Anyone have any experience with the counterfeit organon deca durabolin 2ml yellow tops? I foolishly bought a shit load then did the research and realized they are’nt real but I tested them (RoidTest) and they do contain nandrolone. The source has offered to take them back. I dont trust him much after this though.

I don’t with this exactly but have seen alot of other fakes. I personally wouldnt trust a supplier selling these as he’s most likely buying alot from the same place. People driven to make counterfeits are intentionally trying to screw people. Id rather risk a ugl then touch anything by someone selling fakes.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.