UGMuscle

COVID-19 Moderna Shots and Anti-bodies

I had gotten my first Moderna shot on February 2nd and my second shot March 2nd. These fell between my blood donation dates.

On March 26th I donated blood to red cross. I just checked my account and the “COVID-19 antibodies” came back “reactive”. It’s been negative up to now.

I find this interesting.

5 Likes

There’s no virus in the vaccine so that’s extremely interesting and sounds like your body might have made antibodies.

1 Like

I did a quick search on the web and that’s basically what they said. Of course there’s 1000’s of hits so my reading was quick.

1 Like

2 Likes

You would have had to have contracted covid or it was possibly a false positive which we have seen plunty sense the beginning I wonder what your next will say unless that the immunity booster shot could have caused a false positive??

2 Likes

Well in 7 weeks or so I’ll donate again and we shall see. Science experiment.

1 Like

You got my attention now is there covid in the shots?
I don’t believe anything anyone says anymore because they have lied to us since the beginning there not going to start telling the truth now.

I just wish someone would actually give us any information because I have no idea what’s happening except they want to keep spending tons of money.

2 Likes

More info for the sake of accuracy.

Last blood draw before the “reactive” was January 22nd and it came back negative for antibodies.

I’ve had zero COVID-19 symptoms and have not been “in close contact with anyone that tested positive”

October 6th of 2020 I had my knee surgery. Immediately prior to that i had a mandatory swab for pre-surgery COVID-19 test. It came back negative.

2 Likes

You get a reactive reading when you get tested in close proximity to getting the vaccine shot.

That’s exactly how your body is supposed to respond the the vax. You are good for now

2 Likes

You were not Covid positive your. Oxy just converted the vax. That’s exactly what is supposed to happen

2 Likes

@Poppy so I found out from a doctor that once you get your doses completed in 15 days you will show reactive for covid antibodies actually even without having any covid virus in the immunity booster shot. I thought that this was pretty cool actually and he showed me in the science about how this happens because I called bullshit on him lol

I believe that the shot is looking better and better everyday

2 Likes

Very good!

1 Like

Instead of working I’m sitting here pondering things (hahaha) …

I wonder if the “antibodies” will show up in my blood next donation?

Are antibodies forever or is that the reason for a booster?

1 Like

Right now the doctor said that they are guessing it will last 2-3yrs but he was honest with me and said it could be as short as 6 months they don’t know yet because he hasn’t received the study information on the length because the immunity booster shot has only been around so long he said that everyday that goes by the study gets longer and longer so it shows antibodies lasting longer.

He did say to me that he believes in the future on your regular blood work covid antibodies will probably be tested for and that will determine if you need another booster shot but that was just what he believes will happen. He said that like I told him it could definitely be an every year shot he said that they honestly don’t know yet.

Why aren’t they running this information on the news. Maybe if they told the truth people wouldn’t be so worried about getting the shot.

2 Likes

Heck. They might have run it but with all the other bull crap about the virus and everything else, it would be hard to pick out…

I have my quarterly labs in a week or so with doc apt a week after. I’ll post labs as usual and it will be interesting to see if they check for antibodies on my regular bloodwork. Bcbs is so pissy about what they’ll pay for sometimes.

Right know we know Red Cross checks as part of their routine.

1 Like

I don’t believe that it will be on your regular blood work unless you request antibodies to be tested for and since you just got your shots you should be from what the science says protected against dying from covid now you will still get infected but you will not die from covid.

1 Like

Just got the J&J shot yesterday. Feel good so far

2 Likes

Is that the single dose?

Yes sir

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.