UGMuscle

Cramps at work.. please help

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

I work for a drilling company & have been having really bad cramps where my muscles will tighten up and keep me from working. I’ve tried msm, drinking more water & none of that helps…

Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated

2 Likes

I’ve been getting the same but I run a lot of extra shit. I try to drink salt in my water win i get bad off and i also keep potassium pills in the truck. I’m at the end of this cut and I’m almost always locking up.

3 Likes

Coconut water is what worked amazing for me once I started drinking 2 quarts a day of coconut water I never had issues with cramping or dehydration again it was completely gone. I had struggled for awhile with the same issues. A member at another forum actually suggested it I tried it out and it really surprised me.
I also add mio sport to all my water for taste and electrolytes.

3 Likes

Bananas everyday. Add salt to water. Not a ton. But like a 1/8 teaspoon in a quart bottle. Pedialite. I buy that mix half and half. I used to get super calf cramps at night with Winstrol. But my salt mix and bananas worked great for me. Also there is a thing of drinking too much water. It will rob your body of electrolytes as well.

3 Likes

Pedialyte I couldn’t think of it that’s the good stuff right there for cramps and dehydration.

2 Likes

I use the mio to so that’s a option as well. The other day I woke up and caught a sharp hard neck cramp and I jerked so hard and almost hit the wall and knocked myself out. Shit was bad had me laying in the floor in shambles.

1 Like

Try Gatorade regular or zero big bottle (gallon) usually sale at Walmart. And use Pink Himalayan salt on everything. Take potassium pills also help. I found bananas don’t contain enough potassium in them, especially if you body is already depleted, just my two cents on this.

1 Like

I also add the mio to help drink more water!

2 Likes

I need to try this. I love the taste of coconut so I bet the water is real nice to drink. I read it has a lot of potassium in it.

1 Like

Those body armours taste great and they are made up off coconut water. When I use to drink it was my go to for hangovers. Especially when I had to work the next morning.

3 Likes

It worked so well for me I love it so much now.
I like the vita coco because it doesn’t have much additives except vitamins. Its the best brand in my opinion that isn’t loaded with sugar.

4 Likes

All these suggestions are great. If you look into what electrolytes are, this brand is closest to exactly what the body needs and is almost the equivalent of an i.v. bag and essential electrolytes.
I researched this and found this brand. I didnt get muscle cramps, but I suffered horrible migranes from living in warmer climates.
SY355

3 Likes

Potassium pills help me very much, also try doing some stretching before you begin your shift at work. I stretch every day before work cause I’m constantly twisting ,turning , and running back and forth

4 Likes

Taurine and potassium

3 Likes

How much does it cost per gallon?

1 Like

Taurine pills work incredibly well. Just don’t take too many. One bodybuilder took 15 grams and died. Taurine got me through abusing the diuretic, lasix and diazide, for my last bodybuilding show. My feet were cramping on the drive home. I was stupid.

3 Likes

i second bananas…
And as odd as it sounds, try some EAA’s or the combined BCAA/EAA

1 Like

ive seen power lifters take sodium tablets during a competition to stop cramping

1 Like

Sports armour comes like a sports drink it’s in stores here. Kinda like a gatorade. It’s like $2 a bottle something like that.

1 Like

You need to throw some magnesium into your regime.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.