Crashed gear after using about half the bottle

I recieved a gear from a source here. After using about half of one of the bottles I went to pin and noticed it had crashed. So I messaged the source and I told him and his reply was mpossible!! Well he went on to tell me that if it crashed it was my fault. Like I told him it was not in a cool spot hell its summer here and the only place cool enough to make it crash is the refrigerator or on the air conditioner vent. I never ask him to replace it and I can promise he never offered to either. By the way the gear was in my hands for about 3 weeks before it crashed.
So what is your guys thoughts?

Just to clarify this one more time my gear is not store in a cool place unless u are considering room temperature cool. I order 4 bottle from the domestic one crashed and it was a test e that crashed . I have 8 bottle from there international and none of the crashed

1 Like

I will contact you

Seems like alot of shit gear is going around. Sorry bro

2 Likes

The thing is i wasnt going to bother with saying anything and I got thinking after reading about others crashes gear that if we dont say something It’s just going to get worse. And the bad thing was when u told the source he said " man thats impossible " I had another order with this source that got seized and was writing them to ask about a reshipment and letting them know it had been 5 weeks with no movement and I told him that one of the bottles I had already recieved crash. Wasnt asking him to replace it nothing just letting him know… and well like I said he said he never heard of someone usi g half the bottle and it crashing … I felt like he was all but calling me a liar so I sent him photos of it and he said I I had to have had it in a cool place… again acting like it was my fault… I’m glad he seemed to have faith in his gear but the shit crashed

2 Likes

Thanks for making the thread man. I’m going to be real here, since you already made the thread don’t even bother sending PMs back and forth and trying to keep things behind closed doors. Post some pictures, post the source(s) and we’ll have an open discussion about it.

Sounds like it was handled poorly and needs to be addressed

6 Likes

I agree with @Berserker post pictures and who the source is. No need in PM and keeping it hush hush

2 Likes

Purity source labs

4 Likes

@Vision
Im going to need you to take a look at this.

1 Like

Thanks for the pics and the source. I’m sure this will get ironed out in the near future my man

I’m not worried about it as on my part but I guess I’d i had seen this from someone else I prob wouldnt have ordered from them. so with that said maybe this is help someone else when making there choices as to who to.order from. I’m not downing there gear this could be an isolated incident but for the rep to act like this was impossibly to have happen and it had to be my fault or inward just trying to get something free is just bad business… I will never order from them again and can say I would never recommend them

2 Likes

Don’t blame you. Can’t stand when sources try to blame customer. Especially right now it’s fucking summer and I doubt anyone is putting there gear in the freezer. This is why I only use one source

4 Likes

Thanks for bringing this issue to light brotha

1 Like

Was this ever taken care of? @Bigmurph @PHD @TrenGod @Berserker

Never heard anything else.

Yes

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.