***** Crazy sale. Aurum RX (USA dom only) oils buy 3 get 1 FREE! *****

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

All Aurum RX oils buy 3 get 1 FREE!

Minimum order $100.

This deal is valid until Friday the 8th.

[email protected]

2 Likes

The Aurum line is awesome guys. I pulled booods on 600 of the test c just a few weeks ago. Here they are:

1 Like

domestic usa on sale too?

1 Like

Looks good, guess I will have to order and try it out.

1 Like

Yes. Aurum RX is only domestic shipping.

1 Like

is there a price list around here?

ukgear.ws @Burrr

thanks fit,
Forgot these guys had a good website. $100 minimum and domestic. And I need some HCG right now. I think I better try these guys out

I tried to order HCG and get an error saying that the minimum qty to order is 100? Order total exceeds $100?

1 Like

I would just email your order to [email protected] if you’re comfortable doing it that way vs the site. He will take care of you.

1 Like

nice,
did any hcg show up with that?

1 Like

Not yet. i hope next week.

1 Like

Do I mention your handle, just wondering about what the relationship is. Also, do you have any feedback on the primo, both Ace and ena. Great prices. Can I do solberg and arum, it’ll just come 2 different packs?

Fit is the official rep for ukg

Yes hats correct bro. It wouldn’t be two different shipments. One domestic for aurum and one international for solberg. I cannot comment on the primo, as I have not had the pleasure of running it yet. I’m sure you would love it tho! You can give me your feedback :wink: it’s def on my list!

Feel free to say fit sent you in your email if you want!

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.