UGMuscle

Curious Question About Life

Curious Question About Life

I’m curious to how you guys get over depression, insecurity, anxiety, etc. I know most of us use gym as an outlet to help us overcome mentality obstacles. But let’s be honest it doesn’t get rid of the problem, well for me personally. Is there other sources that helps you benefit in these specific situations.If so what is it? I could definitely pick up a thing or two. Maybe others too.
Sorry for a deep topic. lol

4 Likes

Marijuana

8 Likes

Hey brotha mental illness can be a very serious topic. I would most definitely go see a psychiatrist for this brotha before you start turning to other things to ease the pain. I still see a psychiatrist every month and have been for 15 years. Please do yourself a favor and see Dr.

1 Like

And do you have someone you can confide in?

One from the va or a normal doc?

Wellbutrin and Testosterone! Keeps the blues away

Never trust a VA doc…

1 Like

In the past drinking. That was my answer to everything. Now if anything video games. It gives me something to focus on and play with others when I want.

They haven’t done me wrong yet, however I just hopped on my wife’s insurance but have yet to the a doc so it will be nice to compare.

Find someone to open up to personally someone that doesn’t know you or care to that way you can fully lay it out.

My psych is Private MD not VA

1 Like

And I def agree with you :100: on marijuana!!

1 Like

Yup I gotta make a appointment for a real one,how was the transistion?

1 Like

Really wasn’t bad at all, gotta think these private Dr see alot of people that were in situations like we were, so they’re totally understanding. Made some changes to my meds but definitely for the better , I’m not a zombie anymore at least lol unless on Sdrol for 4+ weeks :joy:

1 Like

Not to get any type of way, but the first 15 years of my adult life was a wreck. I was a mess man. Depressed, reckless, and just plain not happy. About 4 years ago, I started to look to for something besides alcohol, drugs and women. I always believed that there was a god, but I didn’t know how to interact with, or reach out to him, or how to have a relationship with him. I’m not saying that I started going to church, or got religious, but I started to try to grow myself spiritually. And after trying, I have. I have a great relationship now with my creator, and it’s only from thinking about if there was a god, what would he want me to be doing? I meditate every morning, in prayer, and all through the day focus on what I’m grateful for and then I thank God for it. I’m not saying any particular god, you don’t have to put a name on it, but I know that in doing this, my life has changed dramatically. I also found other people who had similar pasts as me, and talked about things like this. I hope this doesn’t offend anyone, and I hope that this can help

4 Likes

That’s great changes are good, I’m tryin the whole changein thing, I don’t like it, but others seem to.

3 Likes

Ha ha we love some superdrol(3-4weeks)

2 Likes

family time is king. living in the moment… words of affirmation can flip the script for me too. and some sweet stinky weed

3 Likes

Yup

I hit my (weed) pen once or twice a night every other night or so, just before bed…
Between being on TRT, the gym and a little medicinal pot, it’s put me in the best mentally I have ever been.

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.