UGMuscle

Current Cycle With Alpha North Labs

Hello guys, I have a competition in 30 days approximately its a level one open regional show and am hoping to qualify for the Toronto pro show in November, anyways I use Alpha norths gear and these are my current results and stats: I am 5 foot 4 , 181 lbs currently, trying to get a bit heavier for contest day so I can get up there with light heavy’s, but it might best to come in at the top of middleweights, my current stack is Growth Hormone 12 IU a day, Tren Ace, Test Prop, Mast Prop (100mg of each everyday), Anavar (50 mg), Winstrol (50mg), Proviron (50mg) , HaloTest 20 mg for 2 weeks prior to show, Nolvadex (20 mg per day), Letrozole (1.25 mg evod), T3 Cytomel ( 25 mcg daily), this cycle is working nicely for me , a little bit of chicken claw hand from the high doses of Gh and some sweating but toher then that everything is tolerable, customer service with Alpha is great and fast as usual , this is my go to for gear and trying to become a pro, my pharmacist said its Legit gear too I had him inspect it, no complaints here guys, been with Alpha North almost 2 years now; and have gained 40 lbs of solid muscle I was 154 now I’m sitting around 184 I included some progress photos , thanks guys.

2 Likes

And your back… you should know by now, to post up an intro before you post up an advertisement…

How many usernames is one guy going to create

3 Likes

All I know is… 2 was too many

2 Likes

Although, I will give him credit… he’s pretty innovative with that 10’x10’ bedroom and 3 pieces of gym equipment stuffed in it! Haha, is be tripping over that shit in the middle of the night headed to the bathroom to piss

5 Likes

How about instead of worrying about how many usernames I have ( lost passwords btw) why don’t you focus on the fact that I am way more jacked then any of you LMAO and maybe you could learn something from me.

Pissoff go play with alpha north and advertise with him we don’t care about your pics dummy.

6 Likes

None of you advertising morons stick around anyway so what could we possible learn

5 Likes

@Islandswole is the only mod that’s agreed with what I said no other ones chime in about a intro when alpha north sends them in

3 Likes

I never care who gives an intro for the most part. You’ll see me ask questions when new guys ask for advice and we know nothing but that’s it. I don’t even care if they leave an intro just give the facts needed to give proper advice.

But the way I look at it is like this. You guys will go off on a someone just wanting to leave a review. It looks bad on the sponsor they do this for. Its obviously spamming in the way in sounds. Doesn’t help the sponsor one bit.

If they aren’t coming in claiming to be a pro and what not then I don’t care. I chased one of their fake pro accounts out awhile back.

As far as the sponsor, they are one of the few that actively invite customers to the boards. We’ve asked many to send people here and also to share a banner on their sites. I’ve mentioned to them when the customer is making them look bad. Doesn’t affect their gear quality. But I’m not gonna babysit their people coming here.

5 Likes

Damn

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there are ways around the list password.

You mean like using the forgot password button when you enter it incorrectly?

6 Likes

Lmaoooo his tag on his name I’m dying!!!

4 Likes

Tag is fucking hilarious! He said way more jacked! :joy::rofl:

1 Like

I’m just glad he left his Spider-Man outfit on the bed so now we know he is Peter Parker.

4 Likes

Those are just children’s pajamas cause adult ones are too long for him.

6 Likes

I’m dying hahaha

1 Like

Omg I’m fucking dying over here the tag is hilarious I’m crying I’m laughing so hard, he brought it on himself. Oh fuck at 5 ft anyone of us would jacked lol he needs to run hgh to grow a little taller

4 Likes

Looks like moms basement or an unemployed persons bedroom. Anyone can get jacked working out for a living and not having to work and pay bills lol :man_shrugging:

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.