UGMuscle

Cycle preparation (lowering cholesterol)

How about this game… seen Warren Moon and Dan Fouts in a shoot out at Jack Murphy Stadium Oilers vs Chargers. :flushed::joy:

1 Like

I would rather drive nails through my eyelids than watch the. Cyclones. Even with no Hawks. :wink:

1 Like

I like Mahomes. He’s going to be a long term QB with a lot of wins as long as he stays healthy!

1 Like

I think you’re doing great buddy. Add the oatmeal and flaxseed oil and I think the HDL will pop right up.

2 Likes

Mahomes has good character. I like him

2 Likes

I had a teacher in High School that thought Warren Moon was the greatest ever while he was a Viking. I don’t think I’ve even thought about him since 1998! I would say I was going to cheer for Oklahoma, but Stoops is no longer there coach, so no Iowa ties any more. I’ve got friends that played at ISU, so I figure one season won’t hurt…

1 Like

@Rusty who invented charcoal?

Ha ha ha honestly I don’t know

1 Like

I’m confused then

I said Wisconsinites but I was just giving @JB_rD81 shit!!!

1 Like

So which ones are bad HDL. LDL. ??

LDL is BAD. HDL is GOOD.:grin:

LDL is bad

Wait I totally farmed my question haha which ones are you having trouble with is what I meant

1 Like

Both of his hahah

1 Like

What @Dirtnasty said. LDL 242 HDL 29

As much fish your eating and catching

All summer was working away from home. Didn’t know saturated fat turned into cholesterol. Didn’t know much about cholesterol or how much AAS can make it go nuts if not keeping in check.

Try to think of it in a positive light… without cholesterol there are no hormones. You just need to flip them numbers, and we’re all here to support

2 Likes

That’s why I love this place. I pushed myself extra hard in the gym today cause I knew I was gonna share my cardio experience and I didn’t want to sound like a pussy!!!

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.