UGMuscle

Daily Fucking Thread For July 29, 2020

Good fucking morning to all you beautiful people and those of you who consider yourself ugly! Hump Day again! Hope everyone has an outfuckingstanding day!

6 Likes

I’ve got to deal with the bastard red headed step children of my trade (plumbers) since the plumber foreman is a no show today… everything is a dumpster fire with these assholes, I tell them, your pipe is copper, just bend it a little

3 Likes

Haha, I sure do miss working construction. I was an electrical apprentice for a few years before the company I worked for shut down. Plumbers are always in the fucking way. Was a tin knocker as well for a number of years, electrical was my favorite trade by far. Also did machining, went to school for that, just couldn’t take working in a factory.

1 Like

I hate to change the subject but just wanted to let you guys know that Member of the month will start on the first of the month in August.
I will announce the sponsor in a couple of days
Its going to get exciting I hope that we have a great end of the year.

6 Likes

Well then,fuck you and your outfuckingstanding day @Mossy1985

2 Likes

You don’t hate it enough if you did it anyways

2 Likes

Ahhh maybe

TBU Stands for The Big Ugly… So I’m ugly every day. Meal prep for today. Lunch and dinner. :grin: :joy:

4 Likes

Looking good mmmm

1 Like

Damn. Now I’m so hungry.

1 Like

anyone here use movie quotes during your everyday convos?

3 Likes

That was just for you sir

2 Likes

Ha ha I figured

2 Likes

4 Likes

And then BOOM!

2 Likes

Rob Zombie is great

3 Likes

Nice meat :+1:

2 Likes

Movies use my everyday quotes for there scripts

3 Likes

I agree, love his movies.

2 Likes

Multiple quotes! Napoleon Dynamite and Dumb and Dumber are my usual go to’s, Talladega nights is another one haha

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.