Death Cycle? WTF seriously?

This is outrageous I don’t believe this for one minute. Check it out guys and lemme know what you think.

Ok I got 2:30 in and had to stop right there. I’m not even interested in the rest. This is fucking absurd, asinine, retarded, irritating, irresponsible and a whole bunch of other adjectives I can give it. Complete bullshit. If people are circulating this and even 1 person tries it for even a day they will likely die. I suppose, hence the death cycle title. Just unfuckingbelievable

4 Likes

It really is sickening, and the worst part is you know someone out there is willing to put there life on the line to try it.

1 Like

Well shit, I won’t even bother watching it then

2 Likes

Fucking ridiculous

2 Likes

2400 mgs of Tren. lol

1 Like

Oh shit I think I would melt in a pile of night sweats

4 Likes

You’d have to sleep in a wading pool.

2 Likes

This is old this came out after Dallas passed away. I knew Dallas personally and I know people close to him. He was doing a shit ton of gear but it was from Matt Jansen

3 Likes

I’m sure he was doing a shit ton, but this was just a little outta hand, some of the numbers don’t add up especially the insulin protocol

I won’t dispute that he was rumored to be using a lot of gear but not this. Day 1 a person would try this and end up in a coma

Nah they wouldn’t yes it’s a lot of shit but doubt chad wrote this. I remember when all this came out.

So when Dallas collapsed on stage my buddy called him and told Him if he didn’t stop he would wind up dead. He was eating lacics like candy and using a shit ton of gear.

Dallas knew he had heart problems and cancer he kept doing what he loved so ultimately can’t blame anyone he died doing what he loved. Foolish YES

4 Likes

Outside of None Aas like insulin and HGH. What does happen when you out so much Aas in your body. Do you actually get super huge or it’s just a waste?

You get big as fuck. Inject a gram a day of every steroid known to man and you will rival Ronnie Coleman.

1 Like

You really think so?

1 Like

Yup give it a shot and report back to us in a month lol

2 Likes

one hour later of 20 grams of tren, test, Deca, EQ, Primo. It’s working bro…i’m huge

5 Likes

Hahahaha damn told you it works lol

Holy COW lol

1 Like

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like