UGMuscle

Deca.. is it worth it?

Deca.. is it worth it?

Just starting a conversation about Deca and it’s power as a AAS. For me. Deca does little or nothing as far as mass or strength. I’ve tried it several times with several sources but never gave me any strength gains or size. Now, it does do one thing for me and I always include in my cycle of test, or using Winstrol, no joint pain or tendon pain. It’s almost like WD40 to a rusty squeaky bolt for me. I don’t know if I’m crazy or if this is a true benefit of Deca. Just throwing it out there to see if A. I’m crazy. Or 2. It’s actually beneficial to use or C. There is something to this and keep it in my regiment. Maybe low dose forever. Thoughts?

What dose are you running? Not gaining off Deca is strange. It always makes me big and strong AF.

2 Likes

I was running 750mg a week. Mon/Thurs. But now run 400 for joint support on cycle

Damn 750 you defiantly should have gained something. How long did you run it? Deca takes about 6 weeks to build up and that’s when the gains begin

12 weeks a couple of times. I posed this same question on another board and was told 15 weeks was best. Tried that a few times. I just gave up and have stayed a Test/ABOMBS/Winstrol guy. But like I said, recovery and no joint/tendon pain was the biggest benefit for me. Since I’ve gotten older, I dropped ABOMBS. They make me feel my heart in my neck. And blood pressure sky rockets. BUT. I loved ABOMBS. I felt like I could lift the entire gym off the ground. :joy:

1 Like

I love abombs myself. I’m running test, deca and abombs right now and have blown up. With the Deca for you, that proves everyone reacts different. I’m about to add a low dose of tren a when i drop the abombs. Have you tried NPP

Never tried it.

You may have a better go with NPP as mentioned. You can run it shorter and far less than Deca with the same joint and tendon benefits and you may get a better outcome

4 Likes

Forget about decca unless you are going to run a 20wk cycle or don’t like to pin alot.
NPP is it 600mgs a wk because the pp ester hss alot of weight and takes away from the bio availability

4 Likes

Same we didnt have npp intil 2011-2012 much better option over deca, the ester deca is judt too long and need to take more, npp gives less water retantantion and more of a dryer look.

1 Like

NPP is the way to go

2 Likes

I’ll give that one aride in the future.

5 Likes

:joy:. I wish… :joy:

1 Like

Same brother . I add it to my mass cycles at 200mg a week to lube my joints. I xan go hard as fuck when it kicks in .

1 Like

But does nothing for me if i run it as my main compound

1 Like

NPp is just Durabolin 50. Been around since i can remember. You had Deca- durabolin. Long acting Durabolin(Nandrolone) and short acting or just plain Durabolin 50 in one 2ml amp or 2 amps x 1ml…it was very sought after because i think it kicked in fast and we thought it was stronger.

3 Likes

Pharma grade NPP made by MSD

1 Like

I wouldnt lie. I mean I would but not about AAS. @Bigmurph use the inject winny to experiment in your cycle. One of my favorites. 50 or 100 inject daily is so much better than orals.

Ouch I was thinking 25mg/ml to start lol

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.