UGMuscle

Deca or NPP? Which is a better option?

Hey guys I was going to run another cycle here in a couple weeks and am debating on running either NPP or DECA. I have never ran either and was wondering if you could give me some insight on which would be A better option for me along with dosages. I will be running it with test and proviron. Any input would be much appreciated, thanks for your time guys!

2 Likes

Well do you want to pin ed or EOD, once twice a week. With the npp your going to want to do EOD or ed it’s shorter acting. Deca has a longer half life and you can get away with pining once or twice a week.

1 Like

Ok cool I get it. That’s pretty much exactly what I was looking for so thank you I appreciate it man

1 Like

I’ve never run Deca but I love NPP. worth pinning eod. Or Ed. Loved it so much.

4 Likes

I’ve run both, I prefer NPP over Deca, it hits you quicker and you get better results from it with less sides.

2 Likes

Npp easier on internals hypothetically

2 Likes

I dont have a problem pinning so it seems as if npp is a better option. What about dosages?

3 Likes

Deca gets my vote, cause I’m lazy, and don’t like pinning a lot

4 Likes

I think 350mg a week is on the low end. The PP Ester is heavy so you can dose a little higher.

I was wondering the same thing. I’ve used deca and really liked, did get some sides but nothing unmanageable…however coming off I noticed a good percentage of my gains held water.
Haven’t tried NPP but I’m going too. Here a lot that it causes less sides & water retention, good lean mass! I like that.

And what would you say the high end is for the npp? I assume we are obviously talking about weekly dosages.

Yessir. I have seen 500-600 doses out there. I’m probably not a good one to ask. I’m usually a lower dose guy. I know @Bigmurph has run npp a good amount.

I would stay between 300-400 mg/wk. You can run higher doses of NPP with less sides than “big brother” Deca, but more isn’t always better.

Especially with it being the first time you have used either NPP or Deca, I would stick with a 1:1 ratio e.o.d. of Test P and NPP.

2 Likes

I take 250 mg a week right now with 350 mg test e a week.

1 Like

There’s a sponsor on here that suggest a 2:1 ratio for any 19nor. Most seem to do well with this ratio. Personally I enjoyed 1:1 and I personally had none of the typical 19nor sides.

2 Likes

2:1 So That’s 2grams of test to 1 gram of tren right per week outfuckingstanding gains I’d imagine

4 Likes

I always ran longer ester Test / Deca in a 3:1 or 2:1 ratio, and only ran NPP with Test Prop.

I would definitely advise going with whatever some of the vets and more experienced guys with NPP advise.

2 Likes

:joy: :laughing: :rofl:

Hell yeah. You trying to turn into the hulk.

1g of tren. Jesus id die of dehydration.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.