UGMuscle

Destro2117 Introduction

Good afternoon ug community/family!
I’ve been lurking in the shadows of these forums for quite some time now due to slight paranoia as well as insecurities and fear of being flamed or critiqued neither of which I have realized are not tolerated here. I greatly appreciate the fellowship and camaraderie here. What got me to finally decide and introduce myself was a recent thread by our member Rusty talking about his struggles with alcoholism/addiction and the support from the community that he has and is receiving. I’m a recovering alcoholic addict myself. I’m gonna be 40 years old this April. I’m a 5’11" 190 lb male that’s enhanced. I do not and never have competed. I’m on self prescribed trt, although on the higher end at 250mg test enanthate a week and throw in some other goodies throughout the year. I’m currently running 250mg test e, 600mg equipoise, 150mg tren e, and 50mg winstrol with no ai or caber :face_with_hand_over_mouth::grimacing:. My pcp knows my situation and is pretty good at getting me the bloods that I need although he doesn’t like the idea of what I do. I’m getting bloods done in March. No problems on the surface to speak of on this current cycle, however, the majority of us know bloods are the only real way to know what’s going on with our bodies on the biological level. Everything always checks out fairly well, slightly elevated hematocrit, I donate blood regularly. No Penile problems despite my atrophied testes :rofl: I’m snipped anyway. No booby problems. Definitely have to be mindful of the shorter fuse I get especially with the tren monster, not violent in anyway just makes me more apt to be confrontational and say things I shouldn’t. I hit the gym 3-4 days a week. Diet consist of lots of leafy greens and other veggies,assortment of fruits, fish, olives, little bit of cheese, Ezekiel bread, eggs, olive oil, butter, Oats, chia seeds, flaxseed, pepitas (type of pumpkin seed), lots of tea, rice, original triscuits, pickles, peanut butter, almond milk, 1 or 2 protein shakes, legumes and usually treat myself to a nice out to dinner meal on the weekend with my lady. I didn’t start injecting until my mid 30’s and used prohormones in my 20’s before I even knew what they were. So yeah I thank the community, and apologize for creeping as long as I have. I’m posting a couple pics, pardon all the scribbles on them as I have lots of tats that will give me away. Thank you again and let me know what questions I could answer!image image

11 Likes

Welcome to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around that’s a great introduction I believe that you will fit right in just be careful the rules are a little different here than other forums.

Look forward to seeing you in the forums brother I figured I would give you a little to get started

1 Like

Welcome aboard! We’re glad to have you around!

Welcome
Aboard

Welcome, friend. Hope you enjoy your stay. Congrats on your recovery/ success. Hope to see you stay on that path. I’m 50 and one of those inactive drug addicts. Very proud of that too as it’s gotten me to a place I never thought I’d reach. Again, welcome. I’m head to toe in tatts so I could never post a pic. I’d scribble 95% of it out lol

Yeah man! Nice into.

:call_me_hand:t4::pray:t4::muscle:t4:

Welcome to the family !!! Looking good keep up the great work !

Welcome

Welcome. How do you like the low dose tren? Would hope minimal sides there and you get the results you want?

Welcome aboard

Welcome.
Very nice introduction.
Glad to have you here.

Welcome

Welcome

Yeah I dig the low dose tren for that extra edge and ravenous libido it gives me. That’s about as much tren I can take as anymore makes me mental​:man_shrugging:t4: and honestly doesn’t do much for me other than the two benefits I mentioned. Every body is indeed different as lots of guys love the tren and hate on eq but I love eq. I’ve found what I do and do not react to and in what ways. I Love deca/npp and winstrol as well but the deca and npp break me out something fierce even after doing a full course of prescription Accutane through a dermatologist. I mean my face is spotty on just 250mg of test so anything else I throw in usually just makes it worst :slightly_frowning_face::cry::slightly_frowning_face:

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Welcome! Great introduction and look forward to your future posts.

Welcome brother!!

Welcome!

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.