UGMuscle

DHEA Log Multiple Members

Mine arrived yesterday im going to start right now

@John @Poppy @herrubermensch

8 Likes

First dose applied its cream not sticky or anything which is good felt like moisturizer.

Will see I have faith but I just saw it also contains
Ginseng horny goat weed and saw palmetto.

3 Likes

What’s that used for?

3 Likes

Keeps your cod sack soft and pliable

3 Likes

3 Likes

Says multiple different things but im going for weight loss it increases igf-1 levels supposedly so we shall see

2 Likes

I’m starting at 50mg per day, for awhile,then bump it to 100mg,if nothing after a 100 I wont go higher.I also just applied it to my sack, although it says you can apply it other places.

1 Like

Don’t use pills or caps the liver will destroy them this is a cream

2 Likes

I did 50mg this morning to the sack myself im going to do another 50mg tonight see if a higher dose works 100mg total

4 Likes

I hope this works for you guys as it has for me! One thing that I’ve noticed as well is that it seems to have a very similar impact as HCG in terms of restoring testicular size. I ran out of HCG a month ago, but have not felt the need to replenish it because the DHEA on the sack really seems to have plumped the apricots back to golfballs!

4 Likes

Bonus lol

Im going for second dose tonight about a month until it works?

1 Like

So far I’ve realized this,I am now using a prohormone,while I’m on pct,so much for being strict.

1 Like

Also @Bigmurph I’d expect to feel something before a month.

1 Like

In theory,I’d imagine it would work quicker then my favorite prohormone,Superdrol.

Its actually 4 steps away from a prehormone so it shouldn’t effect your hpta I don’t believe that it will shut you down but actually help

I believe that this could on paper so far be a big help between cycles

1 Like

I hope lol

1 Like

Sdrol works pretty quickly

1 Like

Thanks, and I usually take a month off after pct, so while experimenting with DHEA the next month, wont put me behind on next cycle start date

1 Like

Yes it does,I truly love it.

1 Like

Works out perfectly

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.