UGMuscle

Diet help while eating at galley

Diet help while eating at galley

Im 34 5’9" been lifting hard again for 6 months after having shoulder surgery. I have arthritus in my shoulder. Any ways I have three months coming up that i can get in the gym all i want, but i have to eat galley food, 3 meals a day. My question is whats good to add for meal replacement? I really want to take advantage of the gym time and put on some mass. I was plaining to bring tuna, almonds, protein shakes, any other ideas so i dont dive into the candy?

2 Likes

Your on a ship I take it?

1 Like

As a meal replacement then I would add a shake that has a lot of calories on top of your protein shake, and don’t resort to candy.

I agree with @John. When my stress or fatigue levels get REALLY intense I go for sweets. High estrogen does it to me also. Just what I notice in me

Yup on a ship. Im thinking canned chicken and tuna. I have plenty of storage just no refrigerator. But the guys have so many unhealthy snacks. I must have eaten a whole box of snickers bars one time out cause i didnt bring enough snacks for between meals

1 Like

Redcon MRE is a great product perfect for your goals, also gnc macros is similar and pretty good as well.

Nuts and Beef Jerky. Canned tuna. Protein shakes with MCT oil. Chia seeds and ground flax seed for fiber. Not sure what your goals are or what your diet is like but those are things I eat when bulking.

1 Like

Eggs. And more eggs. I asked for hard boiled eggs all the time on the ship. That’s a good source too. What size ship are you on? Do you have a ships store that’s got cliff bars or other protein type food? My son was on an LHD. I sent him two boxes of protein bars every month to help with weight gain.

1 Like

You got it right brother canned and packaged protein is excellent just be careful not to eat anything processed that’s canned. Ive been seeing alot of different types of foods canned with high protein levels. The only problem is it has a massive amount of sodium and other bad fats and such as long as you get the good stuff you should be good.
Canned chicken and tuna is honestly your best bet because of size cost and amount of protein.
I would also get some big jars of peanut butter other nut butter.

1 Like

Double-rats recruit

1 Like

Thanks guys. Im going to try the phat workout since i got the gym time. Im at 177lbs, down from the 192 i was at prior to the shoulder problems. My diets been crap iv been on boats the last few years and the galley serves alot of pork, fried food, and tons of junk food. Im going to try and get myself in check. Ill try that meal replacement shake and pack as much protien as i can. Those were alot of great options. My goal is to get my strength and mass back up, i hate feeling out of shape. The galley also only serves at 7, 11 and 5 so its impossible not to snack. I think the options you guys gave i should be able to get some good gains this time

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.