UGMuscle

Distal bicep tear almost 1yr out

Distal bicep tear almost 1yr out

I ruptured my bicep almost a year ago now im writing this to let you guys and gals know how important it is not to get injured or you will be like m in an immobalizer cast so I can’t even move my right arm and I was definitely in serious pain. Then after 3 months I was finnally able to move a little went to physical therapy 3x a wk and did stretching it was ridiculous to someone who is used to lifting to just be stretching and other things. I took it seriously though because I new what I put in i would get back out in the end and I really wanted my arm to heal up nicely. Im probably 250lbs in these pics all I did foralmost 5 months was sit and eat

Im doing well though my workout has made great strides from where I was in those pics.
Im on cycle and getting my arm size and strength back I’ve got 18 inch arms my goal is 20 inch solid.
I think by the end of the 90 day contest i should be close. I want my abs back im almost 35 and haven’t had abs since I was 26 but im working hard on it and I will get there if it takes me another year. My problem is im a bulker I hate dieting but got to do what you got to do.

Name: 2016-08-26 19.21.26.jpg
Views: 8
Size: 242.4 KB
ID: 92Click image for larger version.

Name: 2016-08-26 19.19.52.jpg
Views: 7
Size: 252.1 KB
ID: 93Click image for larger version.

Name: 2016-09-10 17.58.35.jpg
Views: 1
Size: 98.8 KB
ID: 134

This is where im at now these were taken on 8/26/16
2wks later i need to put up new pics because I have leaned out and im working on those abs!!

Taken on 9/10 2wks after the pics I submitted to the contest everything is kicking in so gains are going to go wild.

My training for this cycle consists of a 6 day schedule ed I break down which group im going to work. 1. Legs 2. Back 3. Arms (this is tricky I try to do real light on this day because I don’t want to over train my arms there used in almost every exercise) 4. Chest ( my 2nd favorite ) 5. Shoulders ( my favorite )
6. Is core and cardio and really anything else I feel that I want to throw in.
This is the simplest routine there is im going to start posting here and increasing the experience level each time.

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.