UGMuscle

Donating Blood while on cycle

I have a blood drive in my town on Monday and I want to donate but I just started a cycle last week. Is it ok to give blood? Will they still use it?

4 Likes

Yes it is. And yes they will take it.

2 Likes

Yep do whole blood good free cleanse. Eat big

1 Like

Yes … although a standard question is … are you / have you used anabolic steroids in the past year … I donate 3-4 times per year. They are obviously concerned with issues associated with dirty needles (hepatitis) not necessarily anabolics.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks guys.

Yes and yes. Some lucky recipient will get a super charges blood transfusion. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s actually good for you I got my card telling me it’s time to donate next week

1 Like

Do it

1 Like

So I literally just finished giving blood and as I was leaving the nurse told me no lifting weights for 2 days? She said it will fuck my arm up? Anyone had issues lifting next day?

I donated yesterday haha about hit shoulders lol they say next day is fine where I’m at.

1 Like

I give it that day and then back at it.

1 Like

Sweet! Thanks

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.