Dragon Pharma DHB (1 Test Cyp) now in stock at PharmaComStore

DHB (1 Test Cyp) has become very popular as of late and now you can get it from Dragon Pharma at @Steroidify !!!

Click the link below to give it a look!!

https://www.steroidify.com/products/1-test-cyp-100/

I am seeing what I can do about a possible logging opp for someone here at UGM. Stay tuned. But please do not turn this into an interest post. If it happens I will make a separate thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good timing

1 Like

Right :joy::joy:

Does this apply for the DHB also?

Yes absolutely!!

1 Like

Gangster AF. Do I need more DHB lmao

1 Like

Can never have too much :wink:

Are you sure it isn’t bold cyp? That was a crazy journey down the rabbit hole… huh?

1 Like

They are the exact same thing. DHB, EQCYP, 1TestCyp are all the same thing.

@jymbo You made an excellent point of this yesterday and the information was greatly appreciated. If this is something that you feel strongly about I want to encourage you again to create a stand alone thread. It is useful information and something that I hope you consider. Using a title in a google friendly search format will increase the number of individuals that will be able to find it in the future.

Yalll inject yourself with a lot of experimental chemcials, I guess those Chisnese Chemist havE A DEEP care about American Consumers.

1-test cyp and dhb are the same indeed. Bold cyp is a different compound.

2 Likes

OMG…guys he’s right…please forget the ester…:sleeping:

Just FYI I talked with D and this stuff is 100mg/ml not 200mg/ml as the link url shows. The picture when you click the link is right.

Fixed the URL in the original message. Here’s the correct one again:

https://www.steroidify.com/products/1-test-cyp-100/

And this is the product:

2 Likes

Im loving that this product is available again through dragon pharma but damn its priced as much as primobolan.
Im gonna have to start saving money lol

It’s almost half the price of Dragon’s primo.

You can also save big with our black friday promo.

2 Likes

Oh I agree that it is cheaper than the dp primo. Its price is what it should be and with the discount comes out to be a great price.
Holidays kill my wallet lol

I will also add that im glad dragon pharma brought this back to the line up.
I have enjoyed using dp products and I will use dp products in the future again. Especially the orals, with them coming in 100 pacs it makes it convenient to order

I just put in my order a few days ago and can wait to start!

2 Likes