UGMuscle

Drying out before hitting stage

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

One more day to dry out and tighten up just a tad bit more. Nothing special no diuretics. Sodium is same water is the same. Prob cut it off sometime this evening. Carbs today only 100g. Upper body pump in couple hours. Tan at 5 pm then just wait and relax.

8 Likes

Looking great man, stage ready! How you feeling man?

1 Like

I know that your upper legs are amazing but your calves look really good and big!
Upper body looking like a MONSTAR

1 Like

Feel really good. Even resting a lot keeping feet up. Hitting gym after next meal for upper body pump.

1 Like

Thanks bro. Man I won’t lie I’ve worked my ass off on calves. So I always wanted to prove it’s not just genetics but hard work you can change them lol.

Is the show tonight?

Tmro

1 Like

Cool man you got this shit bro!

1 Like

You fucking stud

1 Like

The hard work really shows I would wish you luck but I don’t think that you need it. I think that you are going to come out up top.

1 Like

I wish you the best. And it looks like you’re going to do just fine.
Looking killer.

1 Like

You did the work man…! Always impressed by dedication and hard work. Best of luck.

1 Like

3 Likes

Good luck Bro! …Looking solid :muscle:

Damn brotha dried out nicely :ok_hand::muscle:

Good luck bro! Kill it!

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.