UGMuscle

Eating for a bulk and sleep

So as I’m finding it harder and harder to add weight over 280 I’m adding more food to diet. My issue is on days I’m working 12 hour shift I’m stuffing my face so close to bed time I feel like I can sleep worth a shit is there anything that may held me digest food better in my sleep so I don’t constantly wake up feeling like if I roll the wrong way I may throw up

2 Likes

How many calories are you up to currently?

Amazon has some digest enzyme complex that I would highly recommend. I take two in the morning and two in the evening. Makes a big difference in overall gut bloat.

3 Likes

@NeuroRN are you allowed to say the brand?

It’s amazon’s brand.

1 Like

Was at 5500 scale stopped moving so upping to 6000 all I want is a few more pounds these last 9 weeks

1 Like

Mk677 qnd other ghrelin mimetics like the ghrps increase gastric emptying, sometimes i dose 20mg mk677 to help the bloat go down. Works for me not everyone. Also i like to drink kombucha.

1 Like

I just shit my pants thinking about 6000 cals.

I plateaued for like 8 weeks at that exact intake, but, I was 255. As long as I was making strength gains, I was ok with the scale not moving. Finally broke the 260 barrier, but, it just ended up being bloat. Stay at 6000 and log your progress in the gym. As kind of disheartening as it was to not see the scale move, it made cutting exponentially easier, I stayed pretty lean.

1 Like

I did ahit my pants this morning when I I got in car for work had to run back in and change

3 Likes

Oh I seem to be leaning at This intake. I’m going to just say fuck it the last four weeks if nothing changes and go full on dirty bulk eat everything dont look at cals and just be fat hahaha

Dam your right @NeuroRN 6000 I might actually be big if I ate that

1 Like

:joy::joy: I ate 5000 for almost a year and it was not fun. I can’t imagine another 1000.

1 Like

I considered that as well, but, I didn’t feel like cutting for 18 weeks.

I ate at that level for 8 months, but, keto, before switching to carb based. 6000 cals of keto is fucking miserable.

6000 of Keto?! Did you buy stock in wet wipes? My butt hurts just thinking about all that diarrhea.

It was not an enjoyable endeavor. I was running CKD, so, my weekends consisted of eating 1000g carbs each day. Misery.

1 Like

I’m at 750 carbs a day. It’s tough. But I’m going to manage.

1 Like

At the end of my last bulk in October, at that level of carb intake, I was just eating bagels, bread and cereal, fuck cooking anything at that point. Never so excited to go into deficit.

1 Like

I’m eating a lot of cereal and sandwiches and donut sticks

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.