ECA sources on the forum?

Anyone taking ECA … haven’t taken it in a few years… any sponsors on the forum carry? Or I’ll take ECA source recommendations via PM. Thanks guys and gals… have a great weekend!

I think @Bigmurph is the only one that still uses an ECA stack. You could always try mini thins, caffeine pills and low dose aspirin separately

2 Likes

What are mini thins

They were sold as fat burners some years ago and you could usually find them in gas stations and truck stops. Basically it was ephedrine

1 Like

Yea just buy some ephedrine online from any Canadian pharmacy that’s legit, then pop asprin and drink some coffee.

No I like what little fat I have I am not burning it off

You burn it NOW! Lol

2 Likes

Aye sir

1 Like

@NandroXL is who I use for ephedrine hcl amps and then no doz 200mg and 81mg asprin.

1 Like

There he is. I knew you’d get around to this thread at some point lol

1 Like

I had to jump in I will be back next Monday fulltime again

1 Like

I use primatene mist, jet alert and a baby aspirin.
For some reason, bronkaid does nothing. One is ephedrine sulfate…the other hydrochloride.
It almost seems that bronkaid changed it’s formula years ago.

Primatine is what you want the ephedrine hcl works much better.
We do have a sponsor that offers amps.
Search and you will find

2 Likes

I’ve been running primatene lately and loving it, I stack it with the Stacker 3 pills which contains caffeine and yohimbe. Really can’t beat that combo, only thing is I’m constantly sweating profusely through out the day, especially with this warm weather we have now

2 Likes

Def gonna try that! Is the dmaa analog
“Dmha” worth a shit, in your opinion?
All the shit I’ve read was mixed. Sucks what they did to Jarod [email protected] I loved lipodrene hardcore.

1 Like

You can still get DMAA, lot of supplement companies still use it. Check out Dynamic Evolution Lean AF. But in my opinion I would stick with DMAA.

3 Likes

@PHD if you could chime in and throw up the link for Dynamic Evolution thanks man

2 Likes

Use FAM25 for discount

3 Likes

I use DMAA as well. Low dose (about 10mg) goes with my preworkout mix (homemade) great! I’m not sure what the rules are about linking nonsponsored sources, so if an admin or mod could let me know…and if it’s ok, I’ll link where I get mine from.

2 Likes

I always wanted to make my own pre-work out and customize it

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.