Educational information for crashing gear

Ok @UGMain I’m seeing more and more posts again about crashing gear. And I’m also seeing sources blame the customers for not storing properly. First off it’s summer time so it’s hot every where and second I doubt anyone keeps there houses cold enough to be a meat cooler. That being said last night I took one of @SymBiotecLab bottles of cyp (since everyone says cyp crashes) which is bullshit!! So I put one of his bottles in my fridge for 24 hours. And guess what no crash at 39 degrees f. So let’s quit with the excuses of cyp crashing and make good quality gear. Here are before and after pics and you can see it’s cryatal clear no crystals forming or sludge or cloudy. Top pic is start and bottom is after 24 hours. So if you guys want good quality gear I highly recommend @SymBiotecLab.

11 Likes

SBL is most definitely one of our top notch sponsors here at UGM.

2 Likes

Appreciate the info. Always good to see this keeps everyone at the same standards.

2 Likes

So far in my opinion @SymBiotecLab is top notch with no one even coming close to his quality. Hence why I only recommend and use all his products for over a year now.

3 Likes

Don’t be afraid to test your gear guys. We are putting our health in their hands trusting they are doing everything in their power to eliminate bacteria and shipping crap. They should be held to a higher standard.

That is dosed at 200 big difference from test c dosed at 250

Anyways we can have @SymBiotecLab make an quick intro or find his board out here so we can see how we can order from him if interested. I’ve heard great things and would like to see more info such as product line and etc.

1 Like

I believe that is still his contact information

2 Likes

Well @SRx I suggest if you can’t keep it from crashing maybe not make at 250mg. Pharmaceutical grade cyp is 200mg so that is what @SymBiotecLab makes his at and his doesn’t crash.

I have heard good things about you and your service @srx not coming down on you nor was I trying to call anyone out I was just stating in general. I’ve always heard even from cooks from years back 250mg cyp is extremely hard to keep stable. I Always like rule of thumb keep it simple. Keep it like pharmaceutical companies do. Sorry I sounded harsh in previous comment.

Thanks!!! Excited to check out @Bigmurph

1 Like

You won’t regret it

Thanks for the info. I have some EQ that was delivered crashed is it still good? I was told to just heat it up slightly

1 Like

Was the EQ symbiotec?

Haha, no

damn! lol

Just started your Tren A today though!

EQ is one that should never ever crash, it comes in liquid form. I’d be very leary of crashed EQ

3 Likes

Dude any crashed gear throw away!!

1 Like

Will do. I’m going to reach out to them first. Think it’s 3 bottles

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.