UGMuscle

Employment and our country

Guys,

Just curious…how many of you are out of work and on unemployment? Everyday, it seems like more companies are laying off. I’m really starting to get concerned about the long tern effects of this virus on economy.

6 Likes

I just got off the phone with work an hour ago, I go back Sunday!

5 Likes

I’ve been off work since march 19, but suppose to be able to return Monday may 4, Praise the lord! I’m a barber so it will probably be a while before business will be like it was pre pandemic

5 Likes

My position, IT Manager, was eliminated about a week ago.
But I got a really nice severance package, so I’m currently enjoying my vacation…

Side note: I’m being paid my full salary till July and I’ve already had two interviews which I’ll probably be called back for a second one for both. Not really worried about all of this just yet.

5 Likes

Good luck on those positions!

2 Likes

Having barbers closed has sucked! I’m gettin shaggy as hell! @n3rd good luck at your interviews bro.

3 Likes

Im with you brother ive basically got a mullet lol

2 Likes

I hate to hear that so many have lost there jobs. I have worked through the entire ordeal (diesel Mechanic ) and I’m grateful however you wanna get pissed off quick when I hear some of our guys bitching about having to work not to mention they are the ones that don’t do shit anyway I crawled all the way up in ones ass yesterday about it people just dont t get it anymore. I Have paid for people’s stuff at the gas stAtions some Lately helped people for free not looking for praise I just been down before and know how hard it can be and you gonna bitch about getting a paycheck

4 Likes

My wife and I are both at home right now. She works for the school so there’s no telling when she will go back? Hopefully I can get back to work sooner than later!:muscle: Everyone is in our prayers, stay strong guys! We will rise from this!

4 Likes

I have worked continually through this as well, and have heard people bitching about having to work, working OT, so on and so forth. I’ve always been grateful for a job, I’ve had to struggle and work for peanuts in the past, it’s not fun, and makes me feel all the more grateful for my job now. Good benefits and a good wage, can’t ask for much more than that.

3 Likes

People can be ungrateful! I was denied unemployment and my wife’s business is closed, I’ve literally lived off savings since the shutdown, which I’m fortunate to have had! There will be zero bitching from this guy when it’s time to punch in again!

3 Likes

Neither my wife or I are out of work, she’s workin from home, and I’m workin in homes. She’s also doin school work with daughter, I couldn’t do both, I give her credit.

6 Likes

Yeah we have 3 kids! School is a definite adjustment, thank God we have great kids who are awesome with school :pray:! Hell they say they can’t wait to go back LoL.

3 Likes

Same with my daughter but I don’t foresee her goin back til fall but who knows

1 Like

I love that the kids actually want to get back to school im sure that they miss having there friends around and everything

3 Likes

My kid thinks it’s all fun and games, while my woman is stressed the fuck out kids are obnoxious

4 Likes

Lol

1 Like

I can only imagine especially if there little ones like elementary school its gotta be really hard getting adjusted to basically having to be the teacher to your children.

1 Like

She’s 9 3rd grade

1 Like

God bless your wife and all the others out there I couldn’t do it I just don’t have the patience

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.