Everyone is a personal trainer

This is so true lol. Social media has made everyone think they are experts in any and all fields

6 Likes

The sad part is people actually trust and buy into them :joy:

1 Like

Oh I know and everyone is an expert. Even in here lol

Yeah, I’ve noticed. It comes with the territory though, I suppose. Kinda insane because people take very serious health advise from people who have no knowledge other than reading a read paragraphs on the subject or google.

1 Like

Oh I know drives me up the wall

I feel like there’s probably a few legit online coaches or PTs and the rest probably got their certifications from the back of a p90x video. I’ve met and talked to a lot of people that genuinely know what’s up and have never trained or coached another person in their life. I’ll be the first to admit that even though I’m certified, I often throw basic knowledge at people and I don’t know nearly half of what I wish I knew and I sure as shit won’t be on social media trying to sell my services to the masses.

1 Like

huh… I can get my cert from a P90x video? dammit I wasted all that time actually learning shit ;-(
if anyone thinks they know everything there is to know about training then they are full of shit and should be fired …
a doctors practice is called a practice for a reason… they are practicing :wink: same thing with coaching there is new information and methods/alternatives that are presented by the experts all the time. they are continuously learning and training . none of this is fixed in stone

5 Likes

Hahahahaha you are way more qualified than most

1 Like

thanks.,… I m just a cheeto eating couch sitting keyboard warrior :wink:

1 Like

I’m coming over I love Cheetos. Grab me a diet Mt Dew also please. We can coach people together lol

1 Like

Damn I haven’t eaten Cheetos or even drank a soda in years. Hmm I am on a bulk lol. Yeah right, I would freakin hate myself if I did that.

1 Like

Just do it man, make those fingers orange haha

1 Like

cheetos… hmmm. It’s been a year or two since I think I have had any… chips on the other hand… I ate half a bag this weekend

1 Like

Fritos is my kryptonite

4 Likes

Cheeetoes are definitely mine bro

Cheetos you can get around the world. But Fritos is a different story lol.

1 Like

BBQ or regular

1 Like

Chilli cheese fritos @TrenGod

1 Like

Gotta be doritos with dip

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.