UGMuscle

Everyone's preference for go-to vitamins while bodybuilding

The title says it all. I’m curious to everyone’s preference or knowledge based on go to vitamins. (Amino acids) example fish oil. L glutamine
(PS I downloaded the ug muscle app)
Finally got a new phone that can handle all these new standard updates.:grin:

3 Likes

Wait…we have an app! Didn’t know that. Anyway I use fish oil and Vitamin D in the morning and zinc and magnesium at night. Nothing crazy.

2 Likes

Thanks brother I will look into adding those @JLee

And whoever else responds and if you take l-glutamine or L-Arginine or anything else that can boost as a pre-workout let me know and how much and when thanks. Get all scientific with it on me

Had no idea there was an app. Good to know

1 Like

I just throw in fish oil and a multi vitamin and some other random stuff. A must have for me is milk thistle and a liver cleanse pill, calcium, vitamin D(for bone health)and some multi vitamin B injection, for energy and from what I understand it helps keep prolactin in check, mildly. My shake has a ton of vitamins some I can’t even pronounce lol so it must be good for me.

2 Likes

I do a raw shake. Oatmeal egg whites banana peanut butter creatine and a lil sugar. Oh and milk… I have milk thistle as well and also a bottle called LIVER AID (pills)
I’ve read up on vitamin k as well but forgot the exact properties when it comes to bodybuilding so I’ll have to re read some shit. I say I don’t do supplements but then again vitamins are supplements :rofl:…just curious on everyone’s take. There is other ones I take but it’s the standard like fish oil and biotin and was hoping to read some new ones…

2 Likes

Fish oil, glucosamine with msm, usually a little ibuprofen and some antidepressants. Try to get the rest from food.

2 Likes

Men’s 1 a day pro edge with good b vitamin count. 2 turmeric curcumin complex 2000mg 2 elderberry chews 2 krill oil 750mg total 2 milk thistle. 20mg Prozac 1 mg klonopin :laughing:

1 Like

Yall are awesome!!!:rofl::rofl:

Am I the only idiot still taking Animal Pak?

Whats that?..

Probably

2 Likes

And a couple laquanda’s… @Dirtnasty

Just tons of whey isolate/concentrate for me. The rest of my vitamins are anabolic/anadrogenic or nootropic.

2 Likes

Animal Pak is a multivitamin.

1 Like

I just started the revive brand, it’s seems good and not too crazy on the pricing. I use the liver health formula and multi.

2 Likes

This is my vitamin of preference

Honestly I use glutathione from OP (best liver support available) and b12 injections. I use cq10 fish oil vitamin c and magnesium and potassium. Also milk thistle.

I always get Kirkland brand when available. They are third party certified to contain what they say. A lot of supplements are just fillers. I trust anything USP certified

1 Like

That’s is way overpriced I assume

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.