UGMuscle

Experience with halotestin

Experience with halotestin

I’m wanting to try a new compound next go around. I know orals isn’t the best way to go and I personally don’t know anyone who has ran it. Looking for a little more info other than what I’ve found online.

2 Likes

I like halo, but only use it as a pwo, never have actually ran it, makes me horny, I use enough toxic superD to be running it

2 Likes

Have you looked into other orals

Actually super d. I’ve ran dbol and drol didn’t care for them. Never tried much outside of that on orals.

1 Like

I don’t like most either, except superD. Maybe @PHD will chime in I’m sure he’s ran it precontest

Do you split dosage in morning then after exercise? That’s how I’m thinking of doing it if I don’t run halo.
Also what about your gains. Do you retain a good bit of it or does it fall off over night like dbol and drol?

1 Like

Your asking how I run the superD?

Not on what mg just how you split it or just take it in 1 serving

1 Like

I do one serving

Ok thanks. Hopefully some other ppl will help chime in on either one

1 Like

Yeah it’s hard to get actual people to talk about halo I don’t think most guys use it much

Yeah it’s hard to trust what you read online also. The person writing it could be completely against it all and never put the facts and only what they think.

2 Likes

Look up “Anabolic Doc Halotestin”

Ive never used it and honestly don’t know much about it all I know is that its a bbing compound for prep.

1 Like

I just know fighters like using it because of the strenght, aggression, and doesn’t add unwanted weight. but it’s toxic and can’t be used for long periods

1 Like

Pretty much yeah, it makes me quite zeroed in and semi more energetic during workouts

1 Like

Is it something that you just take as a pwo then just here and there or do you run it for short periods of time.

1 Like

I am planning on running it the tail end of my next cycle for 2 weeks.

Haven’t run it before but from my research it allows bodybuilders to maintain mass while in a calorie deficiency, and strength/strongman trainers to up strength and also focus during workouts, so was going to take it about an hour before training.

2 Likes

Nope just pwo, never used it more then two days a week

1 Like

I bounce around thru pre workouts a lot, tryin to keep tolerance to a minimum

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.