Fake SRXLabs.Com Domain Is A Scam

Do not get scammed by this website. SRX-LABS.com is the real legit source. Make sure there is a hyphen in the url. The logo , products, and prices on the scam page are just like the real one.

11 Likes

@SRx do you know about this?

1 Like

Thanks for the head’s up to the community.
Did this happen recently?

This is the SCAM SITE

This is the real site

1 Like

Yes I made the mistake of using this website yesterday. I had only used SRX through WSM prior to this so I did not know there were 2 sites. One being the scam site

2 Likes

Dhar1170 made us aware of this site, hopefully no one else has been scammed.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up bro, really appreciate it!

1 Like

Whoa good catch and thanks for posting up!

3 Likes

This is what this community is all about. I hate to see this happen but on the other side it will now help out the rest of the community.
Thanks @Dhar1170

In the future if anyone ever needs to confirm a situation like this is the real sponsor. Just goto a sponsor category and @ the sponsor or shoot them a pm.
Im always here to help with sponsor situations also.

6 Likes

Thank you guys for being cool and not calling me a dumb ass … Etc

4 Likes

Why would we bro? A scam artist is praying on people and banking on the same mistake you made. Which is all it was on your end, a mistake. We all make mistakes and this game is full of scammers.

7 Likes

Why?
If anyone called you a dumbass I would make sure that they were no longer with us.

This is what this community is all about and we appreciate you bringing this to everyone’s attention.
If you frequent other forums were they would have done that f*ck them.
You should post up an introduction brother and stick around.
You can contact me anytime
Thanks
BIGMURPH

4 Likes

Nothing of the sort mate- good info

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up

Thanks for the heads up on it.

1 Like

Scared me for a second. I gave them a good review and just recently ordered from them again. Arrived fast like always.

Good to see it was just some scam artist trying to screw people over. I noticed he didn’t have login or account on the fake page. Something to keep in mind when ordering.

Good catch!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

Time for a DOS attack on the fake site!

1 Like

Great Catch :muscle:

1 Like

Can we get the subject updated to say “fake srxlabs.com is a scam” or something? just dont want scare of potential customers that might not click on this post and read the details of the issue

4 Likes

You got it bud. Changed it just a second ago

2 Likes