UGMuscle

Family dinner love and stuff

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Uploading: 613606E9-3A15-4A47-B242-0D5831A710AD.jpeg… Uploading: 68A59EC7-29A1-4A64-81D8-9BC99CAA371E.jpeg… Uploading: B2FDFC55-AAA5-4841-AA11-53FA1BDA9D57.jpeg…

Uploading: 2B6BE88E-4B81-47E1-9FEE-FA0481F8E9DB.jpeg…

4 Likes

This is where I’m eating right now with the kid n woman.

2 Likes

Looks like its really nice place :spaghetti: enjoy bro

1 Like

I’m eating, meat, meat, seafood and some more seafood

2 Likes

Are you using just your hands like a caveman or a fork an knife like a normal civilian

1 Like

Ok so shrimp =finger.
Scallops finger/fork
Steak knife n fork
Mashed potatoes definitely equal fingers

2 Likes

Just scoop the taters in with fingers…
With a side of crayon shavings

1 Like

I’m trying to enjoy my food and I keep laughing and the woman AND KID want to know why, I can’t right now brother @Mrbell87 I’m tryin to be a gentleman and a father.

Those antler chandeliers are badass

Do they have a Vegan menu? What about PETA donations? Asking for a friend. :joy:

2 Likes

Ha ha not a fucking chance I was buzzin real nice like to buddy.

1 Like

You need to kill more so you can start making those chandeliers. Bet that would make a shit ton.

1 Like

Ha ha I wish , at the moment the only big game I hunt is whitetail so obviously their antlers don’t amount to much

Same it would take a lifetime to get 1 made.

1 Like

It trust me I kill everything I have permits for, I give a lot a meat away to cause I wouldn’t have room in both freezers

1 Like

I haven’t been hunting in a couple years. I’ve been wanting to go.

1 Like

So what, that’s your excuse?

Don’t really have anywhere to hunt. And I’m not paying two arms an a leg for a deer lease

1 Like

i seen your pic of that head shot with the crossbow. is that all u hunt with. im a felon now so i had to get rid of all my guns but i love my bow. ive got a hoyt spider 30

1 Like

Yes that is all I hunt with, but on the occasion I get my shotgun six day firearm which is two bucks in 6 days.

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.