UGMuscle

Favorite leg work outs and training routines

What’s up guys, what’s everyone’s favorite leg work outs? I hit them twice a week, who else and what do you focus on in those days, trying to get some outside ideas.

My favorite leg workouts are partner hip thrust

1 Like

Socks on or off?

1 Like

Squats are my favorite (pause, bands chains ) but I tell you I really like lunges they will give you a damn good looking leg another forgotten one is dumbbell leg curls hold a dumbbell in between your feet while lying on your stomach takes two peeps

2 Likes

Hack Squats, Front Squats, Barbell Lunges, Leg Extensions, Laying Leg Curls, Stiff Legged Deadlifts

My staples.

2 Likes

As long as bottoms are off I do t care. Tops can stay on don’t give a shit

Front squats, hack squats, leg extensions, stiff legged Deadlifts, leg curls, calf raises, and leg press. Twice a week. I add lunges here and there when I’m still feeling strong at the end of a workout.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.