First PharmaComStore Auction of the Year - $300 store credit

It’s time for the first @Steroidify Auction of 2019!!! This one will work same as the others.

@Steroidify has over 400 high quality products and only the best lines of AAS, HGH, PCT and everything else you need. Your One Stop Shop!

** Bids increments must be at least $5 and in increments of 5 once over $5 - so $10, $15, $20, etc are allowed increases … not $7 or $9**

Auction is for U$300 in store credit plus free shipping.

Rules:

• Starting bid is $5
  • Auction will end when there is no bid for 24 hours.
  • Once a bid is made there will be 24 hours to out bid. If no one out bids, the auction is over.
  • The 24 hour countdown begins when the auction hits $170.
  • If you want to outbid yourself you can, but must wait 3 hours.

Other details:

• No product restrictions
  • Cannot be combined with any other promos/codes/discounts

See Product Selection Here

@TrenGod
@Bigmurph
@SemperFi
@PHD

2 Likes

Can I complete?

If I can $150 is my bid for $300

Fine with me bro!

The bid is $150 by @Bigmurph

My bid is $170 @Fitraver

1 Like

@Borris01 in the lead with $170 and 6 hours left on his clock to be outbid.

1 Like

@Borris01 is the winner. I will shoot you a pm with your code once I have it. Thanks for bidding.

2 Likes

I almost went for it I believe next time I will

2 Likes

Damnnn I was to late… I saw this auction earlier and meant to get back to bid after the gym… congrats Borris

2 Likes

There shall be more :wink:

1 Like

Sorry @Bigmurph but I will have to say I am pretty excited, thanks @Fitraver for allowing me to participate . Solid

2 Likes

Thank you @KoJacked11

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.