First we had breast milk now I present to you

Hahahahs omg I’m dying over here guys and had to share this shit with you all. This is about as dumb as saying you can only take Primo with fast acting esters such as prop :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
@members

9 Likes

Wtf :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s crazy

1 Like

I’ve done enough interwebbing today. WTF Over

2 Likes

Those are the insects that Pacific islanders and places with really big genetics like samoans and others. I had a buddy that got sent there for a behavior program. That’s what he told us that they would feed them and he said they eat it by the bowl full.
I couldn’t do it im not eating insects unless the world is coming to the end and im starving lol

Reminds me of josh and mommy and the fucking breast milk lol. That shit is just weird as fuck

1 Like

Come on murph it will make you big ripped lean and mean green machine lol

2 Likes

That was a crazy post

You know that im almost open to trying everything but breast milk and insects I just couldn’t lol

Never heard of Samoans eating roaches and I grew up with quite a few. You always hear about many roads they have on the island but thats about it. And I assure their genetics and big structures have nothing to do with roaches and more to do with how hard they work since kids and their giant protein appetites

4 Likes

Well we question all @Bigmurph buddies now lol.

Lol just. Sounds like your buddy was pulling your leg to get you to eat bugs lol

1 Like

I mean, I don’t doubt it since it was a behavioral camp.

There’s a multitude of edible and actually nutritious insects… cockroaches just wouldn’t be in that group due to them primarily being scavengers and carrying various diseases ranging from thypoid to polio.

1 Like

Murph… please don’t pull these articles out of your ass, give us credible info :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I knew we would get some interesting remarks. Hey @TrenGod how’s this for a topic lol

1 Like

Well that was definitely a change of pace from the norm lmao. I’ve eaten grubs, grasshoppers and crickets but eating a cockroach is something I can’t wrap my head around. That’s like those backwoods folks that eat raccoons and possums. There’s just some things you gotta say no to

1 Like

That’s just disgusting I’ll screwm like a bitch if one even lands on me they are disgusting

3 Likes

What the actual fuck. None shall pass these lips.

1 Like

Fuck I’m not even touching it lol

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.