UGMuscle

Flashlabs member of the month contest September

So here we go again another month of fun and seeing who is the best member but this month has a twist.
This month its member of the month plus a review has to be written for ugmuscle at trust pilot or any other website review site.
This is going to be a great month also full of prizes and fun.

MORE INFORMATION TO COME
BIGMURPH
@Flashlabs
@johnjuanb1

16 Likes

Don’t ya mean September big Murph daddy?

3 Likes

Woo flash baby

4 Likes

awesome news!!

3 Likes

Wait I’m not the best, well what the fuck

4 Likes

You’re the best in my book.

2 Likes

Another one!!! Go get em brothers and sisters

3 Likes

Save some for us @Rusty

3 Likes

Haha. I’m not in on this one. Gonna be busy doing logs and such for Laser.

5 Likes

Wait so johns the best

4 Likes

Um. Sometimes. He is the best when he says “outfuckingstanding”.

2 Likes

Or Hey how about,Pissoff

4 Likes

Monies and presents

3 Likes

Lets get it

1 Like

This is the worst. This is like when none of your friends can come out and play. Hope you all had a great night!

5 Likes

Whats the update on this

1 Like

Dunno. I assume flash and big murph are workin Bc out the details.

4 Likes

This Member of the month contest you also need to go to a test pilot type of site and write a honest review about ugmuscle.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/trustpilot.com

That site will work but there are many others that pop up on your search engine.

So once the winner is announced they need to produce a link to the review about ugmuscle. It has to be postdated before the end of the month.

flashlogo

Plus FLASHLABS is sponsoring this event and
the winner will get 1kit of 140 iu HGH. and $250 in additional freebies!! And will all be with the new labels !! Flash **“BLING”!!**As soon as I get the new labels @johnjuanb1 will post some pictures ! I strongly encourage every customer who’s tried Flash gear to get on the website and leave a review!

flashgear.to to order !

3 Likes

I will make a much better post later with banners and pictures.
With tbe rules written much better

5 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.