UGMuscle

Flashlabs needs a var logger!

Flashlabs needs a var logger!

Hey brothers ! I need a member to run a 6 week log on our anavar . Its :fire: !!!

Good morning brothers !! Please post up some pics of your wheels !!! I’ll have EM pick the guy with some serious tree trunks to run the var log

!!! Post those pics brothers!!!

Contact information
[email protected]

3 Likes

:grin: would love to run some var

2 Likes

Great opportunity for some of you guys, get on it.

2 Likes

Need you guys to post some pictures of your wheels!!! Then I’ll have EM choose a winner !!! . Lets see those tree trunks!!!

Lets see your wheels bro !!!

Good morning brothers !! Please post up some pics of your wheels !!! I’ll have EM pick the guy with some serious tree trunks to run the var log !!! Post those pics brothers!!!

1 Like

How come you are not interested in posting up your legs brother I know you got some wheels you have been hiding lol

2 Likes

I know that you have some wheels to I always enjoy a good picture contest.

2 Likes

I feel that someone else could benefit from the var much more then I could at this time, when I run Tren I feel like it overshadows Anavar tremendously, so I wouldnt be able to provide an accurate log, and I’m on Tren 3/4 of the year lol

1 Like

Gotcha I didn’t understand why you weren’t going for it but now I remember your cycle that you are running now.

1 Like

I’ll start the wheels a rollin’…

6 Likes

There we go

1 Like

Now we’re talking

1 Like

Hey Mormonmuscle simply post a pic of your wheels or post your favorite leg workout

2 Likes

Those are sum skinny legs…

1 Like

Work in progres :weight_lifting_man:

6 Likes

Email me [email protected]

2 Likes

Looking solid brotha!

3 Likes

Nice work brother!

2 Likes

Wtf brother @SpencerCortez if that’s your nut pull that down NOW!!
No one wants to see that and we do have ladies here that don’t want to see that shit.

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.