Forum updates and look

Hey guys. Will be making some changes on site. So if looks messed up. Don’t worry. Will have fixed soon.

@members

10 Likes

Oh what the fuck I see different colors, I’m all outta sorts, now I gotta go fuck the dogs, and kick the woman.

1 Like

The color change isn’t drastic lol. I’ll probably tighten that up later. But for now if you refresh will see topic and thumbnail preview

2 Likes

But whatever you did, thanks for all your work on the site @TrenGod

1 Like

That latest page looks really good but the color is something that my eyes are still adjusting to lol

3 Likes

I love this new layout, my eyes definitely still adjusting as well but I like it. Good job bro

1 Like

So im going to be honest this update is amazing. I can preview every picture from a post clearly and easily read a preview of the post.
I really like the new look

1 Like

CENSORED has tracking and photos of products being shipped which is very impressive and more importantly products that give intended results.

You can’t post that here you need to go into his category

My bad. Stupid but true thanks lol

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.