UGMuscle

Freaking food makes your body good

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

What’s everyone making for a snack

4 Likes

Well I’d eat your seasoned chic, but I’m thinkin right about now I’m gonna roll a little pin joint, then make some sausage and eggs, with whole wheat toast,no butter.

2 Likes

I got a box a crayons and some glue…

2 Likes

My wife said no, last time I had those I ate em and threw up camouflage colors.

1 Like

my evening snack is just a plain can of tuna in water

2 Likes

Tonight’s was chicken salad with real mayo.

1 Like

Keeping it simple :smirk:

2 Likes

Simplicity at its finest. Sadly not the cheapest but good non the less. Jerky is retarded priced.

1 Like

It is stupidly priced, I make my own venison jerky, it’s outfuckingstanding or so people say, I use beef if I have to but it’s not as good.

For sure. I make mine as well. I tend to do beef because of the sheer amount I can get for the price, but if i kill a few does i like to make some jerky for at least a few months. Hog for sausage.

2 Likes

Yup sounds about right, I dehydrated pine apple chunks, apples.

1 Like

Damnit now I want jerky

1 Like

I’m thinking about smoking a whole packer brisket this weekend… something around 12-15 lbs. that will give me burnt ends all week and more than enough sliced brisket to be fat and happy.

1 Like

Im always so jealous brother we need to get together and have a ugm bbq some day.

Get a bunch of meat heads together and smoke 100lbs of meat and see if us members can make it dissapear lol

3 Likes

My buddy has a huge competition smoker

1 Like

A bunch of meat heads at a park smoking bbq

This is what we would need to get for the event maybe 2 trailer smokers. I believe that we can get 100lbs in both and let it go low and slow

1 Like

I think it could be done. I’ve seen 100 pipe fitters devour 60 lbs of brisket and 80 lbs of pork.

1 Like

Hell yeah

That don’t sound like a bad idea at all.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.