Free samples for 3 guys

free samples for three guys. just be free to contact me if you are interested in raw powders.
Pure powder for all customers, HPLC test report can be provided.

[email protected]

1 Like

Interested here. JLMK when you have time.

1 Like

Def interesred. Approximately 10-15yrs in the game. Would love to try a sample and give a feedback with bloods. Message or email me with any questions.

I am interested in raw powders and ordered some tudca and t4 this weekend. However I was waiting to stock up when you got Ostarine back in stock. Are these new products or some of what is currently available on your site?

Fit i love you brother but let @SemperFi handle something like this.
If he feels like it needs to be addressed he will let them know.

1 Like

@Rottweilerman @Doctor_Zhivago

We appreciate everyone participating and we look forward to hearing introductions and it seems like you guys have alot to offer and I would love to hear some of it
Thanks
BIGMURPH

2 Likes

I have sent an apology to both of them. My bad.

1 Like

I appreciate that

1 Like

Oh no I’m feeling like the promo whore I used to be…I didn’t know any better​:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Free samples of what?

what samples are you interested in ?

hi friend, what samples do you like ?

what do you like ?

I will send PM to you, please check.

Didn’t get your message, but I sent you a PM of what I’m into. LMK if you’d like me to review any of the following or if you have any other items not listed online.

L-Theanine
Oxitriptan
MK-677
Mesterolone

Maybe willing to try out the new Asian ED semi natural med: Huanyangjian

Sorry I don’t brew my own gear, capping up powders is as close as I get to the lab as far as steroids go.

1 Like

sorry we do not have huanyangjian. How about these two sampels Oxitriptan and Mesterolone ?

I’ll shoot you a PM.

PM sent.

Yeah, the Ltheanine and some Oxitriptan would be a sweet sample. I will cap up some cocktails for bedtime.

thanks