UGMuscle

Gear use and fertility

I’m curious to know what affects could using gear have on fertility, and possibly affecting my future kid?
I’ve read conflicting information but it’s one extreme or the other.

1 Like

It really is an extreme one or the other you have guys that get there girls pregnant when there completely shutdown and nuts are shriveled.
Then you also have guys that can’t get there girl pregnant at all even when they are not on and completely in working order.
Things can go either way but if you believe that it will effect you negative freeze sperm. If you have any family past history of pregnancy problems.

1 Like

I don’t have kids yet I’m 26. But in about 2 years of like to try. I’ll have to check into freezing sperm I’ve heard about that a couple times now

Honestly if you stay away from nor19 you shouldn’t have to worry but im no fertility doctor but we have had on cycle and off cycle babies here at ugmuscle

1 Like

Bodybuilders and powerlifters pop babies left and right. There’s always a risk of infertility but I think it’s an outlier for that to happen.

1 Like

It should be damn near impossible to make a baby when you’re taking a lot of testosterone enanthate. My buddy has two tren babies, real aggressive boys. Haha :joy:

5 Likes

I mean ideally my kid is born with superior genetics for calves if I’m on gear when he’s born.

2 Likes

If you want kids I have a guaranteed method that has never failed me. Become broke as fuck! Late in your bills! No food. Overdrawn charges in your bank statements. So poor you question your very existence. Every load will produce results! Make sure you don’t fool around with multiple woman.

5 Likes

I laughed

1 Like

It really does seem to be the trick, it’s so sad lol

True story. Last cycle I did was a little over 3 years ago and was running test C at 500mg per week for 14 weeks (Dbol 30mg daily for 1st 4 weeks). Towards the end (around week 12) wife was pregnant. Then it got interesting…she had multiple ultrasounds done over the next 2 weeks and we ended up with triplets! They were born at 28 weeks and under 3 lbs each. Although they had to stay there for about 3 months, thank God there were 0 complications. Was just a matter of getting their weight up. They were fighters and are extremely smart which I can tell more more as they turned 3 a few months ago. :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

I used heavily for 20 years and my body was shut down. I was told by US fertility docs that I had zero chance. An endo in US said it was bullshit and I could. 15 years later my wife and I saw a few fertility docs and thru our own research I got them swimming again. I took nearly a year to get them to the quality where was really good. Still needed IVF but worked the first time. Got a healthy baby girl now and Im on lighter cycles. With frozen sperm and embryos for next time so dont have to go thru the same crap. Freeze sperm if you can and if married best shot is freeze an embryo. Get some day 5 embryos frozen and you’ll be good.

2 Likes

@JLee that’s hilarious but true!!! You have the best and most accurate explanation!!

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.