GearChurch Review Week 4

****This is an independent review. I was not paid or compensated in any fashion for the following review.

*Has the product been used? For how long?

I am on week four of a Test E/ T-BOL cycle. I am running 500mg/wk Test E and 50 mg T-Bol split 25/25 daily.

*Communication & Ordering process
On point. I emailed the rep and within 12 hours I had a response. From my initial e-mail to delivery was 4 days.

*Delivery (T/A) & Packaging
Tight packaging. Nice labels. 60 hours from payment received to delivery.

*Items ordered
2x Test C
2x Text E
500 mg T-Bol
50x 1mg Adex
50x 20mg Nolva

*Product effectivenes and experience

I will get bloods in 2 weeks and post. Currently I feel great, have sensitive nipples, want to fuck 5x a day, and look fuller in the mirror. All subjective I know but my experience with gear over 20 years says this is straight up legit.

*Additional commentary
No pip. I pin 1 cc every 3.5 days and have ZERO PIP. Sooth oil. Draws easy and shoots better.

*Rate with 1-10
9± no one is perfect!

Communication -
Payment processing -
Order processing-
Delivery -
Shipping packaging-
Product packaging-
9- old label on T-Bol but I got a response on my question in 30 minutes and all is well !!!

Product effectiveness -

I have used Geneza products exclusively for about 5 cycles and GearChurch is as good if not better based on subjective response to the gear.

*Would you recommend this sponsor?

100%. I am about to place another order.

5 Likes

Thanks for posting a review. I’m glad to hear our sponsors are taking care of our members. I’m sure they’ll be glad to have your feedback as well. @GearChurch @Ldog

Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy and welcome home!

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.