UGMuscle

Go easy ladies and gentlemen heres what I am no gear just will

8 Likes

Solid brother just do test and growth fuck the docs

1 Like

Well your not fat, pretty lean you should get ripped quickly, I know you had issues with the headaches and was waiting to run some compounds, so what is your cycle gonna be?

3 Likes

Nothing i don’t have anyone that believes in me fuck it

2 Likes

We believe in you!

2 Likes

Looking pretty solid brother you got this shit

2 Likes

What do you mean no body believes in you

Gonna have to stay natty I just wonder what I’d look like on gear, oh well it passes the wife off to. Its hard on the marriage staying at the gym all the time. No one is even there really. I got a rough iron gym set up.
It just causes trouble on the home front altho my estro was 110

2 Likes

Only way to know it’s to do it. Start small and work hard

If it causes issues at home then it’s best to not do

6 Likes

Agreed. Everyone’s situation is different and if it causes issues with relationships then best to not do it.

2 Likes

Shit bro… Dont nobody believe in me either… The community does though. Handle that brother…

3 Likes

May just de load been working out 2 and 3 times a day for 6 weeks. I know I will come back stronger its tuff to do tho just eat and work lol what a thing to complain about :laughing:

1 Like

I would kick a bitch to the curb if they were getting mad at me trying to improve myself. But that’s just me.

1 Like

2-3 times a
Day is probably overdoing it unless it’s just 1-2 lifts per sessions

4 Likes

Your not married are you

2 Likes

Well I married for keeps bro gotta do that hard at home stuff or no home

5 Likes

Yep bagged and tagged

2 Likes

Married, girlfriend it don’t matter. I was married and have two children. Glad that marriage ended. Been with new girl for 9 months now and we live together. Would dump her if she didn’t support me in any of this. Don’t have the time nor patience to deal with people who hold me down anymore lol

Anyways what is the need to be working out 2 or more times a day, that seems excessive

1 Like

Headaches i have a brain disorder it opens up blood vessels in the brain hence the name cluster

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.