Good morning all! new guy here

New board member here! Excited to see how ugmuscle is for a board. Looks like a lot of great discussion going on.

Looking at doing my first cycle :slight_smile: pretty simple and straight forward just 500mg of Test a week for 12 weeks. I am almost 36 and roughly 210lbs / 15ish% bf.

Looking forward to any advice and I already looks like a great list of sponsors on here. My plan is to place a couple small samples orders.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard

1 Like

Welcome to the boards, man. Thanks for making the intro!

1 Like

welcome to the board !!

1 Like

Welcome to the board.
Lots a great people and sponsors.

1 Like

Welcome @TheJudge

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

That was my very first cycle many moons ago. It was my best and greatest gains. Only advice.If using a TestE or TestC, Split injections 250mg Monday/Thursday will keep you from spikes. Eat clean. Eat protein. Eat to be strong. Remember you will “feel” the kick about the beginning of week 4 For me anyways that’s when I “feel” the test. So don’t get discouraged. It will come like a freight train. Next. Ask questions here. There are some really smart people on here. I am the guy that can tell you all the things not to do. When I first ran, it was pure word of mouth. Bro science. While you have google, remember to vet some of the advice here. Believe it or not. There are some turds on the internet that think they know but it’s garbage. That’s my bit of advice. If you want pro advice and training, @PHD provides a service at a UGM rate. If you can, I would suggest his help and not do the poke and hope method. :joy:. Log everything! Dates meals training. Mood. Cycle. You will thank me in the future. Good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks for the shout out bro. I have a few openings just for ug members.

1 Like

great! I will take all this advice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome. Looks like you got a decent head on your shoulders considering your choice in your 1st cycle. Let us know if you need help. I guarantee someone will get you the answers

2 Likes

Welcome aboard brotha

1 Like

Welcome :+1:t2: :grin:

1 Like

Best welcome image ever :wink:

1 Like

welcome

2 Likes

Welcome to UGM! The last AAS forum you’ll need :trophy:

3 Likes

Welcome! Great first cycle! Ask away with and questions this forum is by far the best I have found so far for members being supportive of each other.

1 Like

Welcome to ugmuscle brother

1 Like

Welcome to the group. I am learning so much How do you take your Test (500mg /week)

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.