UGMuscle

Good morning to my motherfuckers

I do this all the time,and enjoy most of you motherfuckers responses, and apparently it’s healthy to talk to people, soooo what’s everyone workin today, later on I will do chest, light n easy though, pec dec and push ups, that’s it. In the mean time,my sister her n her boyfriends kids are coming to ride my quad. And I happen to like her boyfriend cause he’s 1/2 friends I have, was friends with him long before he started dating my sister, he’s a stand up guy,and has had my six for a long time.None of the kids have ever been on a quad, so it should be fun.

8 Likes

Good morning. Good night. Had one hell of a
Fucking shit show last night at at work. Time to feed the pups, feed myself, go to sleep and do it all over again.

3 Likes

Good morning motherfucker! 400lb farmer walks this am probably goin to hit shoulders and tris this evening

5 Likes

Easy chest day in this 90 degree Miami anytime fitness! Post 40 min on stairclimber … had 911 on speed dial …

4 Likes

Ha ha to fuckin hot

1 Like

Yo! The past couple days have been my first time back in the gym since breaking my back and a couple ribs 9 weeks ago. Light chest and shoulders

4 Likes

Damn bro go ez

2 Likes

No doubt!

1 Like

Today is a better day for me. Yesterday I was in one of those moods. Just wanted to sit alone and say nothing. But was with the wife all day so she wasn’t happy. I have few days like this so trying to be better today.

4 Likes

Outfuckingstanding to be back in

Glad to hear that buddy,my days are slowly gettin better, courtesy of goin back into therapy and meds, if I could just kill deer whenever I want I wouldn’t need therapy

2 Likes

I’ve gotta head into work 3 hours early to fix some shit someone else fucked, and then stay an hour late to make sure noone fucks it up again, so I’ve had better days, but money is good, and my hobbies are expensive so I’ll live.

3 Likes

I’m finally back home and done chasing storms for the time being. Last week was my first week back in the gym since starting PCT and being out of town working. Today is a rest day. So it’s. Eat. Eat. Eat. Eat. Eat. All day. Be as lazy as possible. Smoking Doobie snacks and watching movies. So nice to be back home with the wife and kids.

3 Likes

Good fucking afternoon!!! Just finished doing front and rear brakes and mounted a tire wit this pos tire mounter from harbor freight, it worked though. No gym today. Lets get it!!

2 Likes

Ha ha yup smoked one with my buddy tether rode quad with kids, and goin to my dads house now to, you guessed it smoke a bone with him n watch football

2 Likes

Outfuckingstanding a Harbor freight just opened by us recently, good prices

1 Like

I ate some food, eggs and a big ass bowl of cereal with Chocolate milk. My oldest daughter turned 26 today, so she dumped the grandson off with us and went out to get white girl wasted with her friends on a Sunday (this is where we failed as teenage parents)… sooooo, I snuck away to the gym and pulled 405 for 2 easy singles (could have hit either doubles or trips, but was lazy). Now I’m headed home to relax and play with my grandson.

3 Likes

good motherfuckin evening to you buddy @John

6 Likes

Oh hell yeah man that’s my playground lol make sure you get their online coupon for 20% off you can use it once per visit.

3 Likes

@John and @Dmomuchole. I like Harbor Freight, we have a couple here. My new favorite is Fleet Farm, they just opened one less than a mile from my house!

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.