UGMuscle

Got back my labs today been running like 1.25 test e 250 once a week what is ideal free testosterone for a 41 year old?

16025495279825130994643404818076|375x500

2 Likes

On cycle? Or for TRT?

I would take more than one shot a week. I take 375 mg (1.5 cc) test e a week right now split between 3 shots, every 3rd day along with 225 mg (1.5 cc) of NPP. I cruised for almost 10 months on 200 mg (1 cc) of Cyp a week split between 2 shots before I upped my doses. Spreading it out over a few shots will help keep your hormone levels consistent rather than having valleys and peaks as the half life breaks the compound down

1 Like

I can not see this file to review.

Basically trt

@Optumpharma

Then I would say you’re taking too much. But there are others that will know more than myself.

When we’re these drawn related to when you pinned?

What a great cycle for a beginner like me! In your guys opinion been looking into this for a while and I’m torn between sust. And test e no??

This is more of trt style dosing protocol. Although ideally you would pin Test E twice a week.

1 Like

For some reason I can’t respond to emails

Are you currently on standard TRT with this blood work? Looks like a low base line and would like to know more about the question please.

This is @maxxy10 free T. That’s the picture in the original post.

6 days apart

Whats the ideal free test to look for number range???

1 Like

Well @maxxy10 thats a very loaded question as some males function on lower T better than others. But the standard we go off is usually 100-200 pg/ml.

This is a very broad number so please dont take it to heart 120% im more concerned with your overall health and well being and how you are feeling off your perscribe medications. That’s a true gauge!

6 Likes

This is true it really is how you feel bad how much you take or need sometimes.

1 Like

I feel like a million bucks doc said everything looks good totally honest with her she said maybe tone it down to 1ml a week but all my labs look good

1 Like

@maxxy10 that is all that matters clean bill of health and general well being is all i care about with a patient.

All the best!

4 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.