UGMuscle

Got my car fuel filter today

I took a chance on buying this, was only 39 bucks total. I and going to modify the end of that to be a smaller fuel line. 1/4” hole to help dampen the fuel noise. :joy: I think I may have to cut out one of the filters for a larger expansion chamber tho. But it might be good as is. image image image image

4 Likes

What kinda car is it

Nice build brother

Looks like a silencer bro…

Or are we making a little meth lab all I can say is bump it with the iodine hell bump it twice give that shit some legs

1 Like

It silences the fuel

2 Likes

Come brother this is a top of the line fuel filter bro, that’s tight tbu. Let us know how it filters :wink:

2 Likes

I’m assuming this is for an off label use …

1 Like

5.56 M4 race car.

4 Likes

I bet you like black as a color for your car

1 Like

I’m going to heat paint it with matte black header muffler paint. Heat it in the oven to 325 degrees then paint it. I don’t like the shine on it.

1 Like

What’s that?

1 Like

Matte does look good

1 Like

5.56 M4 race car.
I dying laughing. I bet it can smoke some tires or anything for that matter.

2 Likes

Not too easy to silence that fuel filter. This isn’t long enough.

1 Like

I’m not getting my notifications

1 Like

Been acting weird all day

Turn off your phone. Power it back on. Clear your history. Log back in. See if that helps.

2 Likes

Nothin

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.