Grain train is approaching quickly

Sitting at almost 5 weeks out. It’s been rough with my coach passing and really feeling comfortable with a new coach. That being said I’ve been talking to John meadows and he wants to take me on and finish my prep out and then take a run at nationals again. I’m pretty excited that John wants to take me on. John is very picky about clients and he usually has a waiting list. My buddy that owns dynamic talked to him also about me and John moved me to the top of his list. He’s going over my questionnaire now (same how I do my clients) then putting a program together for me. I really feel good about this move as I have a lot of respect for John.

I created some more spots for clients as I’m picking up more from here so wanted to open up spots for you guys for training if you want. As always UG gets a big discount of $150 a month instead of my normal $250. As most here can tell you we put a lot into our clients and each plan is customized for you.

12 Likes

Nice :muscle:

1 Like

Looking great brotha, starting to see the hard grainy look coming on. You and Meadows are gonna kill it at Nationals man!

2 Likes

Thanks bro. I’m excited about. I haven’t felt like this since porter passed man. I feel him and John are just on a whole other level and very respectable. Porter was well on his way to being the very best

3 Likes

My question is why not throw down in the Masters? Get a pro card and get out of the constraints of a LH weight limit? I understand wanting to beat the best and all that, But you still will have the same physique and the top 2 are always good with everyone competing older. Especially before 40, There’s a ton of time to have fun and compete as a pro. I understand there’s no money, bbing is kinda dying down…etc…I think bbers with an entrepreneur mentality can make a few bucks, even though you appear to have that covered. Just my .02, instead of waiting for bad judging, who knows who, some dude getting it together perfect on show day. Its the same at the next level anyway, LOL. Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying a win isnt in the cards in open. It does seem like LH is again the biggest class/best class. Guys are finally getting rid of the clown mirrors and seeing how hard it is to be 225 plus shredded and complete.

2 Likes

Oh I get what you’re saying. I wish I could be in heavy class but my body just won’t let me. I’m at the top of lhw with no struggle to make weight. I guess I like the more competitive nature of open class and competing against guys a lot younger than myself. If I wasn’t placing well I prob would do masters. But I’m placing very well at these top national shows. Honestly a pro card isn’t like my ultimate goal yea it’s cool but as a pro I’d never be able to bang with those guys. Guess we shall see bro. Thanks for always supporting me. Next time come introduce yourself lol

1 Like

Agreed looking hard and grainy!

2 Likes

Looking good phd!

1 Like

I hear that, I figured that anyway. I still have the comraderie mindset, but there are not that many open and cool guys like yesteryear​:grin: I always had this view, even at USA of going to pig out afterwards with the guys and talk shop…but that never happens nowadays! They would probably put potassium on my pancakes!! Only a few will understand this, when lonnie teper did a small article on me I bought like 20 copies, I think I still have Lou zwicks mail, I wish I would of taped the phone calls!:scream: an ifbb card is like 500 bucks now? I guess I still show some reverence for it because I started way before all the other divisions and all the “pros” now. Kick some ass and get so dry the bottom of your feet are sore(Dorian Yates)

3 Likes

you know how I feel about arms :wink:

1 Like

Yea most guys at pre judging including myself stay to themselves. I’ve met some pretty cool guys at shows. Oh yea I know the feet hurt type of lean. I’m almost there now. That’s how you know ur ready lol. Bro you knew some cool cats. You must have been pretty high up on national level. The good ole days.

lol

Looking good bro. I’m at least two years out from that shit. Lifestyle in full effect. We appreciate you.

1 Like

Looking awesome.
Can’t wait till January or possibly December to see if I can get coached by you.
Job just has me doing so much right now can’t do anything until then.
#phd

2 Likes

Ok awesome bro we will kick ass for sure.

2 Likes

Do it man. You won’t be disappointed.

2 Likes

Let me understand this. You are saying that you need a coach because you can’t do your training, drugs, and diet on your own. It is so complicated or your knowledge is so insufficient that someone else has to do it for you. You need to follow someone else’s program even though you know your body the best. But at the same time you feel qualified to teach other people all those thing you can’t figure out on your own when it comes to your own prep. I just can’t wrap my head around this.

And who the fuck do you think you are? I use a coach because I know I’d be too hard on myself. Don’t assume I don’t know it makes you look like an ass. I know plenty and I’ve helped plenty of people.

1 Like

Guess ever single ranking IFBB pro has it wrong then by your logic. Cause they all have coaches. I think if you want to put up then show your pics of what you have accomplished. Put up or shut the fuck up. Let’s see those pics.

2 Likes

Lol @TrenGod he won’t put up pics he wants to run his mouth.

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.