UGMuscle

Grateful, humble, happy

5:42am. Sitting in the parking lot of my work about to go clock some hours. Having an attitude of gratitude right now. I used to be an irresponsible piece of drug addict crap. Now I have a job to come to where I’m allowed to clock as many hours as I want. 90% of the time I clock goes into the house. Kids, groceries, bills. And of course…supplements. God watches over children and fools. I’ve been a childish fool and a foolish child. Thankfully God allowed me another chance at life. Hope everyone is well this fine beautiful morning. Grateful and humble always wins. Have a good day, gentlemen.

19 Likes

Well said my good man

2 Likes

Gratitude is often overlooked. You cannot have happiness in your life without gratitude, they correlate with one another. And the more you have the harder it is to be thankful for the little things. Grateful people believe that they are fortunate and that gives a sense of well being. There is no such thing as a ungrateful happy person. Nothing positive comes from ingratitude and it also creates a victim mentality. If only everyone was grateful this country would be a different place and so would this world.

I get so caught up in life and have an insatiable hunger to get more, achieve more, and if I don’t have or get it I tend to become unhappy. Then when I lose what I had, all the luxuries, I appreciate what I do have. Definitely something that I need to work on. You have a great mentality, stick by it and happiness is yours forever.

3 Likes

I like these kind a posts, they don’t take up shit for time and expressing feelings is apparently a good thing.

4 Likes

Personally I manage to not Express them enough for my wife, or kid things like that a roof over my head, loyal people in my life, things of that nature…so thanks @Zane I’m gonna go tell wife n kid I love them

7 Likes

I’m an hour in to 12 hour shift it’s all ot after 4 and got another 12 tomorrow I’m grateful For this. Cause I’m getting paid and I don’t have to ge with gf for two days haha

4 Likes

Ha ha

1 Like

What a beautiful thought.

In the same vein, I have always loved Lester’s ending monologue in American Beauty: “And I feel nothing but gratitude for every moment of my stupid little life.”

3 Likes

The hustle and bustle of life sometimes makes us overlook all we have to be thankful for. I have to constantly remind myself. Life is good, we’re all pretty fortunate all things considered.

3 Likes

Been down that road brother … that’s fucking outstanding . congratulations that’s something to be really proud of and your doing what a real man is supposed to do taking care of his family ! Keep that head held high and stay on that path your on the right one that’s for sure .

3 Likes

Yeah man! Gratitude is an action word. The promises are real! I often giggle to myself when I walk into my factory and realize I own every piece of equipment in the building. And I earned it with honest hard work. Not with the scumbag tactics I used when I was copping and running game.

4 Likes

“Among real men a man is judged by how well he provides for his family”

Me

7 Likes

100% agree with this.

I pride myself on how well I provide for mine. Great quote dude

2 Likes

Runnin game… that game taught me invaluable lessons. Taught me how to survive as a man. I’ve applied effort from the street life into the responsible life and gods had my back every step of the way. I’m successful not measured on financial situations, but spiritual well being. For me, spiritual well being is key. Keep my God happy and I don’t lose. I win. I stay physically fit to perform at my job. I stay mentally grounded to make the right decisions. I keep my soul at ease to quiet the demons. Blessed

3 Likes

Good stuff right here! I’m the same. God’s given me a second chance ( many don’t get but one) and you have to try and make the most of it! Today I get to wake up and not have to worry about who I hurt or offended last nite. I sleep good at night. And for me that’s priceless! I’m able to be a good father ,a good husband, and a good employee! And I get to finally have happiness in my life. And I get to live life on life’s terms!

2 Likes

Hell yeah man. 100% about that Game. Those lessons cant be bought or taught in a school.
Gratitude, humility and serenity prayers

3 Likes

Great responds to this thread. I Like how a lot are in the same page. @Kicksave I believe could be a homie from another life who’s a brother from a different mother. Much respect bro. Appreciate you.

1 Like

Definitely helps with attitude and perspective, if my attitude and perspective are fucked up then so is everything else lol A little gratitude goes a long way brother. Glad to see like-minded people here sounds like we share some of the same experiences. Thanks for sharing brother.

1 Like

My pleasure friend. Likewise.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.