UGMuscle

Gunna start a log for DHB,Deca,Test cycle

I’ll be starting a 15 week cycle when everything arrives this week . Thinking about front loading Deca,DHB @900mg-300mg in week 1 then as follows
Week1-15
325 test cyp/prop mix
600 Deca
200 DHB
Week 5-15 Aromasin 12.5 2x weekly adjust as needed
Proviron 25mg Ed maybe 50mg Ed
Thinking about last 5 weeks run low dose of super drol for the finishing touch.
Stats- 5’7 203
Bf-18%

5 Likes

I’m no cycle guru… but I think you’re gonna regular sized hulk after that.

I think protocol is 2:1 test:Deca if I’m recalling correctly.

3 Likes

I’m assuming that the Test Mix is being pinned at least 3 times per week. At a minimum 975mg with Deca at 600mg and DHB at 200mg.

3 Likes

Yuppers! I remember him giving that ratio as well.

1 Like

Yeah test total will be 650 my bad.
I’ve experimented a few time with running low doses of test while on cycle and never had any issues. I’ve ran 400mg of tren while only running 250 test.
This is basically a experiment run with the DHB trying to see how I react to it. Only added the Deca because I’m working stupid hours out in the field help the ole back a good bit.

1 Like

This is in the paramexer category please don’t post about other sponsors in another sponsors post

Did you edit @Bigmurph or am I missing something

Yeah multiple people comment about another sponsor no big deal

1 Like

Ok thanks

1 Like

I was looking back at my post thinking I done fucked up. Lol damn it Bobby we paramexer and paramexer accessories only.

2 Likes

Doh. Thanks for always being on top of things @Bigmurph even when my dumbass overlooks basic things like the category a post is in.

Ps. Your job must be exhausting. Like herding a bunch of sheep. Or toddlers. Or a bag of cats even.

1 Like

Its rough but its worth it this community is great and I couldn’t be more grateful to the members and sponsors for keeping us going

2 Likes

Why is it posted in parameter category anyways? General question, not a specific sponsor question.

1 Like

Thanks for all you do, as well as how you handle it when we mess up. Whenever I have to get a post edited I just imagine you staring at your phone slow shaking your head… the imagine disappointment is seeing my dad disappointed in me :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Haha I’ve come to terms with being the disappointment in my family lmao.

1 Like

That’s hilarious because unless its something seriously wrong that’s exactly what I do im just shaking my head like wtf lol

1 Like

I’m running I was looking to add logs in tag but didn’t show up for some reason

3 Likes

Your not a disappointment to your family who are they to judge you??
No disrespect to your family I just don’t believe in that shit.

3 Likes

:joy::joy: I knew it! The fatherly disappointment is strong within you. Lol thanks again for always being gracious and herding the cats at times.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.