UGMuscle

Hair growth drugs that you actually recommend

Hair growth drugs that you actually recommend

Shaved my head completely bald just because I wanted to about a year ago, now I’m ready to regrow. Issue is i developed some thinning since then due to AAS use I’m assuming. The good thing is the thinning is just around my hairline which forms a slight widows peak. I noticed @AIPCTshop literally has meds for anything! And hair loss is one of those categories they cover. Do you guys have any recommendations on what I should try? Dht inhibitors, finasteride etc

I used Wal-Mart brand rogain and a good Biotin shampoo with great results

2 Likes

Thanks bro, I’ll give those a shot!

Honestly brother finstershide works but shuts down your dht and the other products OTC are a waste ive been told by multiple doctors that they don’t work.
I had the same thing happen from my last primo cycle but I grew my hair for the first time in my life recently and it looks better grown with the peaks then it does when I shaved mine.

I think it looks better because it kinda hides it

2 Likes

Interesting brother, thanks for the feedback. Hair looks full and healthy man

1 Like

It got really bad I was worried but it grew back after time

1 Like

Ha ha it’s only hair bro

1 Like

Im still pimpin and it ain’t easy lol

1 Like

Yeah I heard pimpin ain’t easy

Brother i just did the same thing . Since starting Finasteride at 2.5 mg a day my hair is growing back thicker since i shaved it off. And on another plus , my acne has been clearing up . Ive always had issues with acne and i dodnt realise my hair was thinning

1 Like

Haha i agree, it is only hair but i want to grow my hair out some while I still can

1 Like

Thanks brother!

1 Like

I been shaving my head 3x a week for quite some time I’m use to it

By the way did you guys know a 76 lb puppy can fit thru a catdoor, just sayin.

2 Likes

Yeah i have to shave every other day cause it grows too quickly, been doing it for about a year now

Lmao you high bro?

2 Likes

Well yes I do smoke, but that little shit went thru the catdoor

2 Likes

Haha damn

One minute I’m asleep next one he’s upstairs with me

@Ironside thanks for fixing the category man.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.